iOS Question [SOLVED]What do you do when there is no "+" in AppStoreConnect App Store tab?

christianjeannot

Licensed User
Hello Community,

I have in TestFlight the following builds/versions
- 1.5.0 (expired)
- 3.20.1 (expired)
- 3.21.1 (still in testing)

1.5.0 is an old version made with Xojo in 2018.
3.20.0 and 3.20.1 are made with B4i in 2021.

According to this discussion here there should be a "+" in the App Store tab on the left side to add a new build/version.
i do not see this possibility.

I had contacted the Apple developer support. They do not read properly or do not understand my problem. I had send several mails with screenshots and explained but the only thing I got back is a reference link to their documentation. This drives me crazy. My last option I see is to give them a call and talk to them directly.

Does anyone had such a problem?

Best regards

--Christian

christianjeannot

Licensed User
Hello Community,

this problem is solved. The technical stuff confirmed that AppstoreConnect web application is working properly.

I was able to remove the failed old build. The Apple Senior Advisor suggested to do this and provided a link with a description.

I my second screenshot from #9 at the end of the line is a "-" button to remove the build. The "funny" thing is that it become only visible when you move the mouse over this place. Additional "funny" is that above this place in the headline there is no description that at this place can be something. What a poor web design.

The possibility to remove is described here. When you click on "Remove a build from a version" you see a picture. In this picture you can see at the end the "-" button where it is possible to remove the build.

I guess I need a drink now ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0