iOS Question [SOLVED]What do you do when there is no "+" in AppStoreConnect App Store tab?

christianjeannot

Licensed User
Hello Community,

I have in TestFlight the following builds/versions
- 1.5.0 (expired)
- 3.20.1 (expired)
- 3.21.1 (still in testing)

1.5.0 is an old version made with Xojo in 2018.
3.20.0 and 3.20.1 are made with B4i in 2021.

According to this discussion here there should be a "+" in the App Store tab on the left side to add a new build/version.
i do not see this possibility.

I had contacted the Apple developer support. They do not read properly or do not understand my problem. I had send several mails with screenshots and explained but the only thing I got back is a reference link to their documentation. This drives me crazy. My last option I see is to give them a call and talk to them directly.

Does anyone had such a problem?

Best regards

--Christian

christianjeannot

Licensed User
I have expired my last build from TestFlight as suggested by the Apple support. As expected there is no change. I still have no possibility to add / select a new build.

Upvote 0

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
You said that

- 3.21.1 (still in testing)

Did you submit it to the App Store for review or is still under TestFlight?

Upvote 0

christianjeannot

Licensed User
Here are 2 pictures from the AppStore tab what I can see after I login and go to My Apps.

According to the documentation there should be a button to provide a new build/version.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 16.10.41.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 16.10.41.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 16.11.16.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 16.11.16.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why your app is rejected?

According to the documentation there should be a button to provide a new build/version.
Solve the reject first.

TestFlight is for my friend who is testing my App.
For testers:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
The first version of the App had to few functionality.
I have added more functionality with the new version.
remove any app that is "ready" for test or production, (and maybe logout and refresh your browser, then login again)

Upvote 0

christianjeannot

Licensed User
I tried to remove the old, rejected version but I got an error message that it is not possible because of the App Store.
I hope I do not have to delete everything and start new with the certificates and profiles. I will see what Apple Support will tell me.

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

christianjeannot

Licensed User
Thank you for this link. It is interesting to see that I am not the only one having this problem. According to some entries in this thread Apple seems not be able to solve this.
I had also to send many screenshots 😄

I tried some hints from other devlopers having this problem. Still the same.

Upvote 0

christianjeannot

Licensed User
I am working now with a Senior Advisor on my Apple Support case. He also involved a technical team. I do not get direct contact to the technical team.
I hope it will be possible to solve this timely.

If this will not help I may rename my app, some code, documentation, new certificate, etc. But this is a lot of work.

Upvote 0