Somewhat upset

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by abeery, Jan 13, 2009.

1. abeery

abeery Member Licensed User

I purchased this today expecting to be able to download and start coding immediately... Well I can download but I can't even launch the program without the license file... I even tried to uninstall and install the demo version but same pathetic result. I don't mean to be negative but I've got to tell you I'm very seriously pissed right now. If anyone can help me please respond.

Thx in advance.

OK... I loaded demo version on a clean system... still can't compile but at least I can get started.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  2. normando67

normando67 Member Licensed User

Hi abeery,
    I think you should contact support@basic4ppc.com if you still didn't receive it.
    You will need your email address to complete your activation.

3. Kilrah

Kilrah Member Licensed User

The purchase confirmation email statres this:
    I also bought a license yesterday evening, it took about 6 hours to arrive and I had it when getting up this morning :)

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Patience is a virtude....

You found the solution yourself...

Although this is an un-moderated Forum, good maners are always welcomed...

You shouldn't be pi*#ed of by this....
    Some of us have to wait days for some help, but it always cames...
    You're welcome..

5. abeery

abeery Member Licensed User

Cinto Muito... My appologies. I allowed my irritation to be reflected in my posting. Honestly this is one of the few times I can remmember having to wait for a license file after I bought a product online and had been sent the download link... in my experience the two usually go hand-in-hand. That said, there certainly was no need for me to be rude and if I was perceived as being so please except my sincere appologies.

6. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Basic4PPc developer Team is a very small one...
    I has been started by one single person, EREL, and later found the need to add some people to the developing...
    Erel, and his people TRY to keep up with us, snd at the same time, update the program itself, at a rate of 2 major updates per Year...
    Just Awsome...
    Don't apologise, as everyone here is human, at least to our best knowleage..(except for Agraham....I think is a hybrid between human and a coding machine...:sign0161::sign0188:)....and we can't always be in a good mood...

AGRAHAM, I WAS JUST KIDDING.....

7. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I'm sorry for this delay :(
    Usually the license files are sent automatically right after the purchase. Currently there are some problems with our server. I'm sure that everything will be fixed soon.

Also make sure that the license file wasn't blocked by your email server.

8. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I've checked our logs and it seems like the license file was sent. Anyway I've manually sent you another one.
    If you didn't receive it then it was most probably got blocked by your email server.
    In that case please send an email to support@basic4ppc.com and include another email address which we can use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice