Somewhat upset

abeery

Licensed User
I purchased this today expecting to be able to download and start coding immediately... Well I can download but I can't even launch the program without the license file... I even tried to uninstall and install the demo version but same pathetic result. I don't mean to be negative but I've got to tell you I'm very seriously pissed right now. If anyone can help me please respond.

Thx in advance.

OK... I loaded demo version on a clean system... still can't compile but at least I can get started.

Last edited:

normando67

Licensed User
Hi abeery,
I think you should contact [email protected] if you still didn't receive it.
You will need your email address to complete your activation.

Kilrah

Licensed User
Longtime User
The purchase confirmation email statres this:
You should receive another email with the license file attached.
Please contact [email protected] if you didn't receive it after 24 hours.

I also bought a license yesterday evening, it took about 6 hours to arrive and I had it when getting up this morning :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I purchased this today expecting to be able to download and start coding immediately...
Patience is a virtude....

Well I can download but I can't even launch the program without the license file... I even tried to uninstall and install the demo version but same pathetic result.

OK... I loaded demo version on a clean system... still can't compile but at least I can get started.

You found the solution yourself...

I don't mean to be negative but I've got to tell you I'm very seriously pissed right now. If anyone can help me please respond.
Although this is an un-moderated Forum, good maners are always welcomed...

You shouldn't be pi*#ed of by this....
Some of us have to wait days for some help, but it always cames...
Thx in advance.

You're welcome..

abeery

Licensed User
Cinto Muito... My appologies. I allowed my irritation to be reflected in my posting. Honestly this is one of the few times I can remmember having to wait for a license file after I bought a product online and had been sent the download link... in my experience the two usually go hand-in-hand. That said, there certainly was no need for me to be rude and if I was perceived as being so please except my sincere appologies.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Basic4PPc developer Team is a very small one...
I has been started by one single person, EREL, and later found the need to add some people to the developing...
Erel, and his people TRY to keep up with us, snd at the same time, update the program itself, at a rate of 2 major updates per Year...
Just Awsome...
Don't apologise, as everyone here is human, at least to our best knowleage..(except for Agraham....I think is a hybrid between human and a coding machine...:sign0161::sign0188:)....and we can't always be in a good mood...

AGRAHAM, I WAS JUST KIDDING.....