Source Code Available for Sale ( Devil-App)

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All :)

Terms
1. Only on non-exclusive license.
2. You should not re-sell the source code.
3. All apps are my only, i am not reselling.
4. If you release on any Store then name should not be same as mine.
5. Source code only in B4A

VET PRO ( DONATION: PM )

App VET PRO – contains all information about your patients in your phone! VET PRO will help you organize and manage the database of your patients.
The program is available in 7 languages: English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.
The database is centralized. You can access the database from any device, entering your username and password. No need to make a copy of the data, all the information is automatically stored in a centralized copy of Backup ( MySql, of course you have also design MySql ). The possibility to share information with colleagues, so that all the necessary information about the patient will be at your fingertips.
Key features of the app VET PRO:
✪ Calendar of examinations – all scheduled examinations are in an easy-to-use calendar.
✪ Plan of examinations for today – click on the desired day in the calendar, you will see a list of examinations for the day.
✪ List of Patients can be sorted by owner’s name, pet’s name or the patient’s entry date. You can make quick search for the right patient.
✪ Medical card of the patient with all the information at your fingertips.
✪ You can quickly create and fill in a medical card, add vaccines, antiparasitic treatments, examinations and inspections.
✪ List completed and upcoming treatments.
✪ Table of vaccines and anti-parasitic treatments for dogs and cats are already prepared, so you can quickly select the necessary one.
✪ Possibility to add necessary comments or notes to the patient’s medical card.
✪ Possibility of audio input of the comments and notes, saves your time.
✪ SMS notification – reminder for the owner about the planned visit to the vet.
Within 60 days, you can make free use of all the benefits of the program VET PRO: enter your patients into a database, organize the list of patients in a convenient way, schedule examinations and inspections in the easy-to-use calendar, and many other things.. After 60 days you can decide whether you want to continue to use program or not. All data and information about your patients will be saved.
Recommended: Internet (Wi-Fi – 3G / 4G) and a device with a screen of 5 “or more.

Senza titolo 1.jpg

Senza titolo 2.jpg

Senza titolo 3.jpg

You can download VET PRO HERE

ANTI SPY ( DONATION: € 40 )
is anyone Spying on Your Cell Phone ?
Nowadays, anyone who has access to your cell phone can easily install a spyware software and monitor your calls, SMS messages, MMS messages, and even your location, etc.
Anti Spy PRO is a SpyWare scanner that detects and removes spyware applications on your cell phone.
The Anti Spy PRO uses detection techniques that can detect even new SpyWares ( Ready Permission for any application).
Available in 7 languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic.
Anti Spy checks for spyware application installed not only on the default (not installed by default). in this way the search is better to discover any spyware programs installed.
Protect yourself now and don’t let be spied !

Senza titolo 2 (FILEminimizer).jpg

You can download UNLOCK APK HERE

UNLOCK LOCKSCREEN ( DONATION: € 40 )
Unlock Lockscreen helps you unlock the device, if you forget how to unlock it with configured secure lockscreen modes of Android like Pattern, PIN, Password etc.

✪ Is available in 7 languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese

If you want to secure your device by configuring Android PIN, Password, Pattern etc, but are worried about forgetting it and the consequences, you are at the right place. UnLock Lockscreen lets you not to compromise on your device and personal data security because of the “Fear to forget”.

Use this app is very simple:
1) Enter the phone number where you want to be sent the new PIN
2) Click the button ‘Save Number Phone’ to save the number
3) Click the button ‘UnLock’ to enabled.
4) Restart of the phone.
In case you are unable to unlock your device, UnLock LockScreen will help you unlock it with send SMS (The number that you place on the field ‘Number Mobile:’ ) with new PIN.

Senza titolo 3.png

You can download UNLOCK APK HERE

RECORD CALL ( DONATION: € 40 )
Record Call is the program to record all your phone calls so easy.
Available in 7 languages: English, Russian, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian.
In a second program is active, and from this moment all your calls will be recorded clearly.
Call Record is a feature rich, below the main:
✪ Record any phone call in / out privileges also reserved numbers and / or unknown
✪ You can share your recordings with email, whatsapp, etc.
✪ You can sort your recordings by date, name
✪ You can delete recordings at any time
✪ You Hide your App on your phone

Senza titolo 3.jpg

You can download RECORD CALL APK HERE

MUSIC MIX ( DONATION: € 25 )
Listen to all tracks mix of your favorite singer or group go for free streaming.
Tired of listening to the whole song? Would you like a mix of the best pieces to listen?
Music Mix your App.
Listen to your favorite mix in a legal way, the best 30 seconds for each song to an irresistible mix.
Available in different languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, etc.
Music Mix allows you to search for artists and songs, and then add them to your preferred list. More than 35 million titles are available in a few clicks.
Characteristics:
★ Music Search / Artist with a single search
★ Listen to hours of music with a mix of the best pieces you selected
★ Create Play List
★ Repeat button to hear repeatedly the song or play list of your choice
★ Listen to your continuous Artist or your favorite Play List
★ Etc ..
All kinds available!
How many kinds of music are available?
More than 35 million titles
How to create playlist?
To create a playlist, just click on the Favorites icon
How to search for a song?
Just click on the search tab and enter a word or phrase for any artist, album or song title.

Senza titolo 3.png

You can download Music Mix APK HERE
Requires: ULV By Informatix ( o you can modify this without problem but i suggest this is really really power, great work Fred ;))

To send the money, just click on the Donate button below (the amount to enter is in euros).

Last edited:

FabioRome

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you send me information about anti spy ( also in pm if you want ).
Thank you

Schakalaka

Licensed User
Hello MarcoRome. i'm new in b4a word.
i'm doing a online course with Udemy.

i' ve see that Vet pro in is another level of the apps that i have do right now.

So, i ask you the source code, of this app (or some, or i don' t know), because i thinks that reading this code i can learn more.
it is clear that i'm now a Veterian, and i want use souce code only for learing better B4A
thanks you.

swamisantosh

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello MarcoRome. i'm New in B4X
i' ve see that Vet pro ,Please let me know how much Donation i have to make,
do you have Sales Order Booking App

Xanatos34

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm interested in the Record Call application. It is updated? Does it work correctly?

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm interested in the Record Call application. It is updated? Does it work correctly?
Hi.
As already answered by email. The source "as is".
When it was written, he worked without any problems.
The code has not been modified.
It should be adapted to new Android versions.

j_o_h_n

Licensed User
All the call record programs have been crippled by changes in newer versions of android as far as i know. I think the best you can hope for
now is to record just your voice, the other person's will be missing.

Xanatos34

Licensed User
Longtime User
All the call record programs have been crippled by changes in newer versions of android as far as i know. I think the best you can hope for
now is to record just your voice, the other person's will be missing.

I didn't know, it doesn't work for me. Would you give me the money back?