Share My Creation Space Boba

Last edited:

base64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you!
The glow was actually part of the sprites (they have borders that increase in transparency as they go further), rendered by Paint.Net glow effect.

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very cool.
Nice concept.
I keep getting confused because I am trying to move the ring at the bottom and not the bubbles.

The glow was actually part of the sprites (they have borders that increase in transparency as they go further), rendered by Paint.Net glow effect.
Love Paint.net

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I keep getting confused because I am trying to move the ring at the bottom and not the bubbles.
me too, actually I don't like games that use the accelerometers on the phone, I prefer on screen controls, partly because I play games on the train so when the train turns a corner it affects the game I'm playing, which is annoying.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As I couldn't figure out what the gameplay was based on the screenshot I installed it to have a play.

While the gameplay is rather easy the game is still too hard for me as game noob.

I think it's harder since you need to move the bubbles and not the ring like in simular games.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…