Share My Creation SpaceWilli - Volume/Voice controlled Game

It's also runs on tablets, e.g. on Archos and so on.

I will be very happy if many can support me with some bug reports and ideas to bring in some brand new features through the game.

If someone can make a better funny Video, I would be very pleased. Because my english isn´t the best.

If my boss get enough feedback (DLs / Facebook). I can create more levels and new features. ^_^’’

The feature I would really love to publish is the Multiplayer Mod.
With connection over bluetooth or wlan you could play with a friend on another Android device or pc/mac.

You can start directly or calibrate first, if you click on “Settings”:
SpaceWilli%20Start.png

If you start the game, you can chose a level:
SpaceWilli%20Level.png

Or you calibrate first by clicking “start” and make some noise. For most of all people it’s simplier to calibrate with blowing like the wind. So you haven’t to be too loud in the game.
You can also calibrate with some nice music *smile*.
SpaceWilli%20Calibration.png

And last click start and play like you want:
SpaceWilli%20Play.png

Hope you have fun ^_^

Search for "SpaceWilli" in MarketPlace.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Woah! Impressive graphic!

Merlot2309

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Very impressive graphics indeed. It's running fine - eventhough my dogs thought I went crazy, ha, ha.

One issue though and if I'm wrong then :eek:
I'm not a native english speaker either but the name of the game could sound
a little odd.

Anybody?

Helen.

Thanks for your nice answer and I know what you mean ^_^''.

Can you tell me on which devices did you test it? Because on some devices the game speed is may a little slow.

In the moment i work(or better say, play around ^_^ ) on an java application, which communicate with the SpaceWilli version on the android device. In the end, one player can send Monsters ... from PC and they will appear on the Android Game. The other player has to shoot it away or move arround.

Shortly called as "PC - Android multiplayer modus" :sign0060:.

What do you think about it?

Merlot2309

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

First time I used the HTC Legend and just installed it on the Superpad 3 as well (Chinese tablet 10,2").

The graphics are equally great.
It's going much slower indeed, but the good thing is that it does work.
Quite some other apps don't function at all on the tablet and when you are lucky the tablet is blocked completely, ha, ha.

I like Andrew's suggestion: EspaceZiZi and I suppose it's a good thing to make it interactive.

Succes,
Helen.

:sign0013: What do you mean by "EspaceZiZi" ? ^_^'

May in future, i will bring out an debug version. Cause the slowing down is one bad sideeffect, when the hardware buffer is too large / unknown. ^_^

What do you think about a HD Version, or simly sad: i make the actors smaller ^_^.

Merlot2309

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ha, ha, ha, LOL and I was thinking about asking if zizi also had some kind of meaning.
Then I thought: Andrew would never suggest a thing like that......
but British humor is everywhere (nice article by the way).

I am looking forward to the next one, Andrew.

Helen.

I've brought a Update out!
Now you can load the app to your SD-Card, to save some memory.

Spacewilli(Codename: EspaceZiZi ) has learn to controll his inner fire. He can defend himself with powerful fireballs.

SpaceWilli_newFireballs.png