Android Question Speed of Java compile

omidaghakhani1368

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
I use windows 7 in parallel desktop mac.
Java compile speed is very slow
Is there way to increase speed it?

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I have used parallel on a MacBook Pro earlier and I didn't felt the compilation to be too long (nothing more than 1mn or so on big projects). Do you have any antivirus installed on the Win image ? Do you have enough physical RAM (is the PC still slow when launching Windows programs) ? Have you set a big paging file ?
If Windows is slow, have you tried to use a program like Process Lasso (evaluation) or Cacheman (evalution) which could handle the processes priorities ?
In fact, the Mac was quicker than the PC I do use now (Intel Celeron N2830).

Upvote 0

omidaghakhani1368

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I have used parallel on a MacBook Pro earlier and I didn't felt the compilation to be too long (nothing more than 1mn or so on big projects). Do you have any antivirus installed on the Win image ? Do you have enough physical RAM (is the PC still slow when launching Windows programs) ? Have you set a big paging file ?
If Windows is slow, have you tried to use a program like Process Lasso (evaluation) or Cacheman (evalution) which could handle the processes priorities ?
In fact, the Mac was quicker than the PC I do use now (Intel Celeron N2830).
I only install windows and b4a and programming.dont change windows config.
defined ram for parallel desktop windows is 1024

Upvote 0

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hum. 1024 MB is a bit short in my opinion. Of course, you have optimized the VM for IDE and development (VM settings), I think ?
Perhaps could you better ask at Parallel's for your specific need ?

Upvote 0

omidaghakhani1368

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hum. 1024 MB is a bit short in my opinion. Of course, you have optimized the VM for IDE and development (VM settings), I think ?
Perhaps could you better ask at Parallel's for your specific need ?
I dont have a problem in visual studio 2008 and it is fast but java is low in empty project

Upvote 0