SQL problem with new version

HARRY

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

Thanks for the new version; in general it works fast and fine with my programs. However, one program which runs fine under the previous version, does run in test mode under the new version but will not compile any more.
I get the message (translated in English):

"Error compiling program.
Error message: error CS0234. The type or the name of the name space SQLite does not exist in the name space System.Data (is an assembly reference missing?)
Line number: 46
Line:cmd.New1 ("Select * from WPOILABEL_V1", con Value)"

Looking in software the following Microsoft.Net software have been installed:

Framework 1.1 No size indicated!?
Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366) No size indicated!?
Framework 2.0
Framework 2.0 Language Pack - NLD
Compact Framework 2.0 SP2

Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Harry

HARRY

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

As you suggested I replaced the SQL libraries with the new ones; it appeared however that only the device version is different (now 1.0.2885.27816) the desktop version still is 1.0.0.0.

Compiling for the desktop I get the error message mentioned before; compiling for the device I get a somewhat different error message ( translated in English):"Error CS 0246 The type or the name space name is not found (Is a usage instruction or assembly reference missing?)"

By the way, compiling not Optimized works well.

Harry

HARRY

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

Problem is solved. Apparently something went wrong while installing version 6. The, or at least these libraries were not updated. I installed version 6 again and with these libraries it works fine now,
Thanks for your help,

Harry