Whit this aplication modified from another of this forum

Attachments

• asqlite.sbp
    2.7 KB · Views: 382

Domingo

Licensed User
Longtime User
In this example there are "ñ", ª,
The SQLite Database Browser aplication do a good translation,works fine. From the same csv file lalista.csv (doing File - Import - Table from csv file).
Thanks for all

Attachments

• lalista.zip
    358 bytes · Views: 361

Domingo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, it work fine. Thanks.
This csv file is the result of the other programm that I use and maked from Visual Basic of Microsoft. Couriosly is posible to translate to sqlite ussing the Sqlite Database Browser.
Another question. I want use the random files access that I used in ppc, but in android. What is the similar to this in basic4android?
FileOpen (c1, "text.dat",cRandom)
s = FileGet (c1, 5,10) 's will be a string with 10 characters starting from the sixth character in the file.
FileClose(c1)

Thanks for your attentions

juncus

Licensed User
Longtime User
Step 1 - Adding SQL support to your Basic4ppc application

The SQL tutorial is available here: Basic4ppc SQL library reference

Please feel free to post questions or comments in this thread.

Well at step 1 it all falls apart there is no 'Components' item on the tools menu. There is no apparent way to add a .dll. There is no SQLDesktop in the libraries. if one assumes equivalence.

I'm not very happy about this I wanted to get on with writing a program but if the documentation is so poor there is very little chance.:BangHead:

mjcoon

Licensed User
... there is no 'Components' item on the tools menu. There is no apparent way to add a .dll.

Just a check: are you running Basic for Android but looking at a tutorial for Basic for PPC?

I don't think it would be right to assume or claim "equivalence" between these two...

Mike.

mjcoon

Licensed User
Hebrew for "New page" according to Google Translate. :)

To be honest I was sure it would be Hebrew, though I hadn't thought of using Google Translate. We've come a long way since ASCII-only, haven't we!

Mike.

jaycac

Error adding sql library

Hi,

I'm new to B4A. I need your help guys. I encountered an error when adding sql library.