B4J Question Standalone Package11 don’t run with lib jOpenCV

johnerikson

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use the eminent Build Standalone Package11.
It has worked well until I use the lib routine jOpenCV.jar. Then I get the error below.

Have study ' The simple wav to distribute standalone spps' Can't find a solution!
Tried with
Private InputJar As String = "C:\D\Program\Anywhere Software\B4J\Libraries\jOpenCV.jar" in Process Globals. Not working

How do I get on...
Using IDE 9.30, B4Jpackage11 1,4 och Java 11

----------------------------------------------
run run Debug.bat show
C:\D\Program\B4J\Server\ABMServer\ImageOnImageTester\Objects\temp\build\bin>java.exe @release_java_modules.txt -m b4j/b4j.example.main
Init jOpenCV 344.01 Core...
main._process_globals (java line: -1)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no b4jcv_344_01 in java.library.path: [C:\D\Program\B4J\Server\ABMServer\ImageOnImageTester\Objects\temp\build\bin, C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin, C:\WINDOWS\system32, C:\WINDOWS, C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\iCLS\, C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\iCLS\, C:\WINDOWS\system32, C:\WINDOWS, C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem, C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\, C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\, C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL, C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL, C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT, C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT, C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\, C:\Users\johne\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps, ., .]
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at b4j/com.b4jcv.core.Core.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at b4j/b4j.example.main._process_globals(Unknown Source)
at b4j/b4j.example.main.initializeProcessGlobals(Unknown Source)
at b4j/b4j.example.main.start(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$9(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$12(Unknown Source)

at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$11(Unknown Source)

at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)

at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)

at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've never used the Packager11, so don't know how it works.

What jOpencv needs is to find the DLLs attached to the project (b4jcv_344_01.dll and others)

In your case, it is failing to find b4jcv_344_01.dll in the Java path directories. Usually it looks for them in the same directory where the executable is, or in the Java classPath.
With the previous packager (*), these DLLs were copied to the bin folder of the packaged project, so it always worked. You'll have to do the equivalent with Packager11

(*) Here is what was made in the examples.
B4X:
'===========================================================================================
' REQUIRED for jOpenCV. 
'===========================================================================================
' This will copy the required DLLs to App dir. Change accordingly to the location of the DLLs folder.
' Alternatively, you can also manually place the DLLS there, or in a folder that is in the java classpath. 
#CustomBuildAction: folders ready, %WINDIR%\System32\Robocopy.exe,"..\..\jOpenCVDlls" "."
'
' If you want to distribute it as a standalone package, copy your DLLs to the projects root folder
' DLL names can vary in other jOpenCV versions so be sure to modify accordingly.
#CustomBuildAction: After Packager, %WINDIR%\System32\robocopy.exe, ..\ temp\build\bin\ b4jcv_344_01.dll
#CustomBuildAction: After Packager, %WINDIR%\System32\robocopy.exe, ..\ temp\build\bin\ opencv_ffmpeg344_64.dll
#CustomBuildAction: After Packager, %WINDIR%\System32\robocopy.exe, ..\ temp\build\bin\ tbb12.dll

Upvote 0

johnerikson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Happy to see your answer, many thanks!

Your suggestion works!
However, one problem remained that has nothing to do with OpenCV, this is because I try to use #CommandLineArgs:. Apparently, CommandLineArgs is not allowed to use in a Stand alone package! I solve this by communicating data through files!
I'm not good at build standallone package either! Maybe it's going to get better!
Thanks very much!

Upvote 0