Android Question Strange Errors during compilation

Bob Spielen

Licensed User
Hello,
I installed B4A in my new computer with Win10, and I get new error messages during compilation like:

B4A Version: 7.30
Parsing code. (0.14s)
Compiling code. Error
Error compiling program.
Error description: Too many parameters.
Error occurred on line: 243
CLV3.Add( PanX , LVItemPanHeight , i )
Word: i

At the old note with XP everything was all right.
I dont know why of this too many parameters......

Can anybody help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It does not help us to help you if you do not upload a small project which shoes the issue.

The Method Add of the Object behind CLV3 does not have this amount of parameters.

Did you changed the CustomListView class or switched to another CustomListviewClass like xuicustomlistview

Upvote 0

Bob Spielen

Licensed User
Hello,
I did not switched to xCustomListView.
I'm using CustomListView version: 1.65 - modified version.
When I compile in release mode ewerything works normally.
Compliling in debug mode I get the error message (see LV_Issue1). Here you can also confirm that the function asks for 3 parameters.
I reinstalled ewerything and I get the following message from the B4A SDK Manager (can this be the root cause?) :

Warning: File C:\Users\bobsp\.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.
Warning: An error occurred during installation: Failed to move away or delete existing target file: C:\Android\tools
Move it away manually and try again..
java.io.IOException: Failed to move away or delete existing target file: C:\Android\tools
Move it away manually and try again.
at com.android.repository.io.FileOpUtils.safeRecursiveOverwrite(FileOpUtils.java:131)
at com.android.repository.impl.installer.BasicInstaller.doComplete(BasicInstaller.java:138)
at com.android.repository.impl.installer.AbstractPackageOperation.complete(AbstractPackageOperation.java:162)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.SdkManagerCli.applyPackageOperation(SdkManagerCli.java:523)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.SdkManagerCli.installPackages(SdkManagerCli.java:357)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.SdkManagerCli.run(SdkManagerCli.java:147)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.SdkManagerCli.main(SdkManagerCli.java:119)
at com.android.sdklib.tool.SdkManagerCli.main(SdkManagerCli.java:93)

Attachments

• LV_Issue1.jpg
    LV_Issue1.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 0