Android Question Strange language in the SDK manager ?!!

mr.gedo

hello all

i have a problem in interface language in SDK manager
i deleted b4a and installed again but the problem still persists

Sdk-manager.jpg

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
I remember having the same problem with Android Studio. The fonts were corrupted in the same way.

I finally tracked it down to my upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10. For some strange reason Windows decided to delete some of the fonts. Fortunately, I was able to get the old fonts back from a backup.

Once I had done this all was fine.

Have you done an upgrade recently or made any changes to your system fonts?

Upvote 0

mr.gedo

I remember having the same problem with Android Studio. The fonts were corrupted in the same way.

I finally tracked it down to my upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10. For some strange reason Windows decided to delete some of the fonts. Fortunately, I was able to get the old fonts back from a backup.

Once I had done this all was fine.

Have you done an upgrade recently or made any changes to your system fonts?

Actually I don't remember but now I've restore all default Windows 10 fonts and still same issue, very weird !!

Upvote 0

MikeSW17

Licensed User
Just restoring the font files may not be enough - as ever, there is a cache (catch?;)). Search web for "Rebuild Font Cache". etc.

Upvote 0

MikeSW17

Licensed User
Try going to Windows->Settings->Font Settings and scroll through all the Font examples to see if you can find the dud one.
If you find it, you can uninstall it, see if the problem changes and/or re-install that Font.

Upvote 0

mr.gedo

Try going to Windows->Settings->Font Settings and scroll through all the Font examples to see if you can find the dud one.
If you find it, you can uninstall it, see if the problem changes and/or re-install that Font.

i tried every thing also i tried to running SFC and DISM Scan and same issue šŸ˜­
it seems that it is a non-fonts problem because this commands repairs any corrupted files in Windows.

Upvote 0