Table color

Jake Soua

Hello guys.. i would like to ask something about the table component. Is it possible to make table more colorful. I mean each cell / row/ column with different color? Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Jake

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can always implement your own table by using labels and edittextboxes

Jake Soua

You can always implement your own table by using labels and edittextboxes
Yeah, but that's gonna be not so practical. You mean i have to add so many label and edit box?
What i try to do is open a csv file with table component and give different colors.

But, Thank you for your brainstorming..

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, but that's gonna be not so practical. You mean i have to add so many label and edit box?
What i try to do is open a csv file with table component and give different colors.

But, Thank you for your brainstorming..
It would be a good exercise for you, and EREL done something similar with a code module.
Do some search for editable table and you will get a very good Idea of what you need to do.
It's even easier if you only need to present the data and not to edit it.

Jake Soua

It would be a good exercise for you, and EREL done something similar with a code module.
Do some search for editable table and you will get a very good Idea of what you need to do.
It's even easier if you only need to present the data and not to edit it.

I have searched for editable table and found a thread but thats in basic4android forum.
just info : long time ago i made this program with b4ppc but to run in my windows computer. everything is perfect and simple. load csv file with table component, and all is good. i just really want to add different colors.
its okay.., maybe i really need to take a look at other possibilities. btw, thank you for the hint about label and edittextbox.

Regards,

Jake

mjcoon

Licensed User
I have searched for editable table and found a thread but thats in basic4android forum.

A search using the forum search will only find android references. According to Erel, a Google search (with site citation) will find PPC as well.

Mike.

Jake Soua

A search using the forum search will only find android references. According to Erel, a Google search (with site citation) will find PPC as well.

Mike.
thank you mike, have found what you mean. the code seem but very difficult (sorry, i'm no pros.. hahaha...). I just don't think, the way is gonna be so difficult when i just want to make the table more colorful.. btw, thanks guys... :)