iOS Question Tableview Row Positions

dieterp

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a TableView that creates a CustomView containing a Panel with a hidden tag label, an image, 2 text lines and another label called lblDelete for deleting the current row (Positioned on the far right of the CustomView).

When I click on lblDelete it fires the lblDelete_Click event which must then delete that row in the Tableview. How do I find out what the rowindex of that particular Cell is though so I can call TableView.RemoveCell? I know you can call TableView.GetItems(SectionIndex).IndexOf(Cell)
from the TableView_SelectedChanged sub, but the lblDelete_Click overrides that call. Any suggestions?

dieterp

Licensed User
Longtime User
I thought of doing that, but what happens after I've deleted the row? Will all the row numbers in all the tags for the other rows be updated when I call TableView.EndUpdates or TableView.ReloadSection (Which one should be called)?

Upvote 0

dieterp

Licensed User
Longtime User
After downloading and adding the iTableView2 library to my project I get the following error when I try to compile. I am using an iPad running iOS 8.3. Any ideas?

upload_2016-2-8_14-12-22.png

Upvote 0

dieterp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Attached is the full error log. I am still using Version 2.31 with the hosted builder. I will upgrade to v2.50 now, was just waiting for it to come out of beta first but will update now to test.

Attachments

• Error Log.txt
    66.9 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 0