TeamViewer alternative

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Update 5

We are wrapping up and testing PC to Android. (95% done)

As you can see in the below demo it's very fast, the delay time is about 0.5 second to a max 1.5 second delay.
Current progress :
1- android to pc - Done
2- pc to android - 95% done
3- pc to pc - 30% done

PC to android demo :

Diceman

Licensed User
Hello,

The release date is set on : 18-02-2021 (dd-MM-yyyy)
*less than 2 weeks left.

:)

Thank you,
Saif

Good to hear. If you need a beta tester for your PC to PC version let me know. My partner uses remote software a lot and would be a good candidate to find flaws (if there are any).

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good to hear. If you need a beta tester for your PC to PC version let me know. My partner uses remote software a lot and would be a good candidate to find flaws (if there are any).
As you may know we currently have 4 beta testers and they really did a great job so far, but currently we are finishing up the PC-PC connection which supposed to be finished within this week. i will contact you by then :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's 12 AM and we have been working for almost 18 hours straight on the teamviewer project but i can't go to sleep without showing you guys the new amazing features we have just finished!

Below video contains :
1- Hot Keys
1.1- Opening Start Menu
1.2 Ctrl+Alt+Delete (this should be almost impossible because of the Winlogon and the windows restrictions but never say never ;) )

2- Most important feature : Screen Resolution
We already built the project to dynamically capture the screen, meaning it will set the session resolution according to the internet speed to keep the FPS transfer fast.
BUT we have added an amazing feature which is enabling the user to change the OS screen resolution in case the internet speed is slow or the OS resolution is too high.
As you can see in the video i have a really high resolution monitor (4K dell monitor 24 inch) so changing the resolution will make the session really fast and almost real time.
also the users always love having options to be in complete control :) .

3- Pausing/Resuming the Session
Sometimes the host has private files , private information, etc... and doesn't want to share that information, so we have created the option to pause the session and once it's paused the client can't control nor see anything unless the host clicks on Resume.

We really really can't wait for the project to be released :)
Good night guys and see you soon :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We would like to announce that we have just launched our patreon ! :

1-Teamviewer alternative Add-ons (currently 4 add-one but growing)
2-Every source code we offer (monthly about 3-4 source codes) it's yours :)

*This is a very big step for us, so your backing up is really appreciated :)

Diceman

Licensed User
Does this TeamViewer alternative depend on connecting to your server in some way (your server has to be running before I make a connection)? Or is the connection point to point (My computer to my client's computer)?
TIA

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does this TeamViewer alternative depend on connecting to your server in some way (your server has to be running before I make a connection)? Or is the connection point to point (My computer to my client's computer)?
TIA
Hello,

It's a cloud based solution, so it needs to connect to your own middle-ware (server) using the JRDC2.
Connection point to point requires ports and static ip or even proxy servers like teamviewer and anydesk, and the whole point of this project is to make it without all of these configurations, just install the jrdc2 and redirect the app to it and you are good to go :)

We have it explained here (Post #104)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey guys. How's the PC to PC version coming on?
It's already finished :)

We have developed a new feature, which is a really state of art, we will announce this feature as soon as we release this project.

The feature is you can control the PC or Android from anywhere in the world without any app or software.
just open a browser, type the Shared link and you will be able to control the device .

it's really amazing :)

Louis Moskowitz

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's already finished :)

We have developed a new feature, which is a really state of art, we will announce this feature as soon as we release this project.

The feature is you can control the PC or Android from anywhere in the world without any app or software.
just open a browser, type the Shared link and you will be able to control the device .

it's really amazing :)
Glad you are finished that part. I am wondering if the performance of the PC to PC PC to Android is going to be comparable to TeamViewer and AnyDesk. By speed I am referring to the lag (time delay) in the display updating and then the impact on the CPU usage on the remote PC you are controlling.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Glad you are finished that part. I am wondering if the performance of the PC to PC PC to Android is going to be comparable to TeamViewer and AnyDesk. By speed I am referring to the lag (time delay) in the display updating and then the impact on the CPU usage on the remote PC you are controlling.
Of course it is comparable keeping in mind that teamviewer and anydesk have data centers and not just a VPS from Microsoft :)

As we have stated before the current delay time is 0.5ms to 1.5ms running on a test VPS server with 4gb ram and used 15% of ram and less than 5% on CPU
Test VPS : Google free tier

Current frame rate between 20-25 if you have a slow internet connection or the server is lagging, and if you have good specs 32gb ram like our server then the fps will go up to 45 fps with a 1920X1080 resolution (Full HD)
Production VPS : Microsoft Azure

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have just recorded this using FreeCam software (that's why the video resolution is bad) to show the FPS speed :)
This was done using a 4GB ram on host and 4GB ram on client with internet speed of 20mb/s (really slow)
Connection : PC-PC

Louis Moskowitz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks. I was actually asking about the CPU usage on the remote PC that is being controlled.
Happy to wait till the release of the first version. Is this still on track for Thursday the 18th?