Android Question the problem in strolling of AX_RecyclerView

Rosin

Licensed User
Hello every!In Ali Dakhilzadeh‘s project,i use two AX_RecyclerViews to compete my work,here i build a ListView and a Horizontal ListView,it looks nice,But my problem is that due to the reason they are Nested,the vertical listview is a child of Horizontal ListView....Emm.....when the user Swipe their phone diagonally...it will be performed both which cause a bad experience...is their any way to forbid the Horizontal strolling while Swiping diagonally?or forbid the user swipe the view (only button can work to swipe the view),here i found the frozen function....but it works bad...Emm....The moment the user swipes....the pageswiping event called...it frozes....but most of the time it forzes at the "middle".....and i try to change the page by code...it can't be changed after frozing....so i change firstly and forze...it works but some bug and looks not Beautiful....stupid way i think my solution is.....Looking forward to everyone's answers.https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/lib-chargeable-amir_recyclerview.97274/:):)
All problems in AX_RecyclerViews
Q:How to forbid the Horizontal strolling while Swiping diagonally
Q:How to get the child panel through code in AX_RecyclerViews
Q:How can i forbid the user to swipe it as well as they can swipe it through button
thank you guys!