The task schedule

RacingDog

Licensed User
OK, so we can use the Hardware lib to schedule tasks, but is there a Windows Mobile tool, from any supplier, that allows us to inspect the schedule to see if we've got it right?

RacingDog

Licensed User
Just to be clear, I'm talking about the internal scheduling of the running of apps, not To Do lists etc.

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
RunAppAtTime uses the CeRunAppAtTime Win32 API call which as far as I can find out is not queryable to find oustanding requests, even at the native code level.

It's not documented in the Hardware library help but passing a time of zero will cancel any outstanding request to run a particular program as long as you pass the same name that was used to set up the request..

RacingDog

Licensed User
Thanks, Erol. Actually, I did find a copy ---- eventually!. On a Sony Ericsson site of all places.

http://www.mpbus.net/SonyEricsson-wt13i-2363/download/Softwares-531-6-CheckNotific.htm

It seems to work, but the name of it's log file has changed by having "file" appended to it's name, despite what the associated msgbox says.

I found an old and invalid entry for my app as well the one desired, so I deleted the old one and we'll see if that has helped any.