iOS Question The verify credentials call failed - In App Purchase

Xandoca

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I'm getting the error "The verify credentials call failed" when I try to purchase a subscription using my apple id. I'm already logged using my apple id authenticated by AppleAuthButton.bas.
If I use a tester account id (apple sandbox), it works fine.

Full error message:
B4X:
Product.Error: <B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Ocorreu um erro desconhecido" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Ocorreu um erro desconhecido, NSUnderlyingError=0x281bb3c00 {Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=500 "Unhandled exception" UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x281bb04b0 {Error Domain=AMSErrorDomain Code=100 "Authentication Failed" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=The verify credentials call failed., NSLocalizedDescription=Authentication Failed, NSUnderlyingError=0x281bb07e0 {Error Domain=AMSServerErrorDomain Code=-5000 "A operação não pôde ser concluída. (AMSServerErrorDomain erro -5000.)" UserInfo=0x28150b6e0 (not displayed)}}}, NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred, NSLocalizedDescription=Unhandled exception}}}>

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Xandoca

Licensed User
Longtime User
You cannot use a non-test account to test it. It should work once the app is downloaded from the store.
You are right Erel.
I have informed a non-test user to App Review Team. That was the problem. Thank you.

It works when I sent a test user to App Review Team.

Upvote 0