Share My Creation Tip Calc & Rec - Tip calculator

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by satomware, Jun 28, 2012.

1. satomware

satomware Member Licensed User

Hi everybody!

I present my first little Android App.
    Many thanks goes to the developers of this great tool and to this fantastic community. :sign0098:
    Yes I know, there's a bunch of tip calculators on Google Play!
    Please, give it a try: you'll find that this one has several unique features:

• Simple and clean interface.
    • Possibility to insert tip percentage or tip amount: other values (total amount and amount payable per person, etc.) will change immediately.
    • Split bills between any number of people; you can insert your friends name and change individual amounts.
    • You can lock one or more individual amount and divide the remaing part between other people.
    • Possibility to choose whether to calculate tip percentage before or after taxes.
    • Internal database to register your expenses. Record your bills for further reference.
    • Possibility to backup payments database on external SD card.
    • English and Italian language supported. If you want to translate the app in your language, please email me at translate@satomware.com

You can download it from Google Play Market.

If you like the app, please rate it on the market and leave a positive review.
    Please report here any bug.

Please help me, I need some positive English written reviews!!! The only one was written by a guy who expressed complaints about a bug that was solved more than two months ago!
    :BangHead:

All your suggestions are welcome!

Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  2. satomware

satomware Member Licensed User

Changelog

v1.4
    • New Feature: You can now select a different interface color schemes through the settings menu.
    • New Feature: Backup of your database is now supported! Please select in settings menu whether to save your data on the internal memory (default) or on the external SD card.
    • Minor Bug Fixes.

v1.3
    • Higher resolution screen devices (HTC Sensation, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, etc) are now supported! Please email us if you are encountering any problem.
    • New Feature: Tax handling is now supported. You could activate it in settings menu.
    • Minor Bug Fixes.

v1.2
    • New Feature: you can lock one or more individual amount and divide the remaing part between other people.
    • Improvement: when switching between application screens your data won't be lost no more.
    • Minor Bug Fixes.

v1.1
    • Added Italian language.
    • Added "Settings" menu: now you can set a default tip percentage and choose your language (English and Italian supported).
    • Minor Bug Fixes.

v1.0
    Initial release.

3. author

author Member Licensed User

nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice