Share My Creation Tip Calc & Rec - Tip calculator

Hi everybody!

I present my first little Android App.
Many thanks goes to the developers of this great tool and to this fantastic community. :sign0098:
Yes I know, there's a bunch of tip calculators on Google Play!
Please, give it a try: you'll find that this one has several unique features:

• Simple and clean interface.
  • Possibility to insert tip percentage or tip amount: other values (total amount and amount payable per person, etc.) will change immediately.
  • Split bills between any number of people; you can insert your friends name and change individual amounts.
  • You can lock one or more individual amount and divide the remaing part between other people.
  • Possibility to choose whether to calculate tip percentage before or after taxes.
  • Internal database to register your expenses. Record your bills for further reference.
  • Possibility to backup payments database on external SD card.
  • English and Italian language supported. If you want to translate the app in your language, please email me at [email protected]

You can download it from Google Play Market.

If you like the app, please rate it on the market and leave a positive review.
Please report here any bug.

Please help me, I need some positive English written reviews!!! The only one was written by a guy who expressed complaints about a bug that was solved more than two months ago!
:BangHead:

All your suggestions are welcome!

Thank you!

Attachments

• 20120321_131800.jpg
    20120321_131800.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5,216
  • 20120412_121532.jpg
    20120412_121532.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 299
  • 20120328_124827.jpg
    20120328_124827.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 284
  • 20120628_182827.jpg
    20120628_182827.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

satomware

Licensed User
Longtime User
Changelog

v1.4
  • New Feature: You can now select a different interface color schemes through the settings menu.
  • New Feature: Backup of your database is now supported! Please select in settings menu whether to save your data on the internal memory (default) or on the external SD card.
  • Minor Bug Fixes.

v1.3
  • Higher resolution screen devices (HTC Sensation, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, etc) are now supported! Please email us if you are encountering any problem.
  • New Feature: Tax handling is now supported. You could activate it in settings menu.
  • Minor Bug Fixes.

v1.2
  • New Feature: you can lock one or more individual amount and divide the remaing part between other people.
  • Improvement: when switching between application screens your data won't be lost no more.
  • Minor Bug Fixes.

v1.1
  • Added Italian language.
  • Added "Settings" menu: now you can set a default tip percentage and choose your language (English and Italian supported).
  • Minor Bug Fixes.

v1.0
Initial release.