...more later

Tooleap Libraries
- All tooleap libraries are attached to the post including the sdk jar

Requirements
B4A 3.80
Android 2.2+

Samples and Demos
- Attached to this post
- NJDude's Sample: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/th...cations-and-miniapps.41136/page-2#post-247534

Attachments

• TooleapLibraries-0.9.4.zip
    316.6 KB · Views: 1,265
  • TooleapSample_0.9.4.zip
    9 KB · Views: 874
Last edited:

tuhatinhvn

Licensed User
Longtime User
The attached app is a "B4A Recent Posts Reader", nothing fancy, just a little taste to showcase the library's features.

A big scoop of thanks to TDS for creating the wrapper.
can you send the project B4a (in zip??))

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
can you send the project B4a (in zip??))
You need to register with Tooleap in order to get the SDK, after that, get the library made by @thedesolatesoul, on the first post you will find all the necessary steps to create a mini app, after all that is done you can create your own apps, there's no mystery or secret.

You can find an RSS Reader HERE

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have updated the first post.
I updated the TooleapWrapper to work with 0.9.3 of the sdk jar. There is no functional change, only changes the DependsOn attribute. I left the old library attached just in case, but try to use the 0.9.3 one if that is the sdk you have.
I updated the tutorials in particular this one: http://habeebq.wordpress.com/2014/05/08/b4a-introduction-to-tooleap/
This deals with the API Key.
I have not updated the sample, because I believe it should still work the same way without modification if you sign it with a debug key.

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Everyone,
We've just uploaded a new SDK version 0.9.4.

Now everyone can download and experiment with the Tooleap SDK. The SDK will fully work on debug mode (while you develop your application). If you want to release apps that uses Tooleap, you will need an API key. Currently, only members of our beta group / early access program can login to our site and generate API keys using the following link:
http://developer.tooleap.com/api-keys-management/

New users can apply for our early access program here:
http://developer.tooleap.com/tooleap-registration/

D
anny

ivan.tellez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Everyone,
We've just uploaded a new SDK version 0.9.4.

Now everyone can download and experiment with the Tooleap SDK. The SDK will fully work on debug mode (while you develop your application). If you want to release apps that uses Tooleap, you will need an API key. Currently, only members of our beta group / early access program can login to our site and generate API keys using the following link:
http://developer.tooleap.com/api-keys-management/

New users can apply for our early access program here:
http://developer.tooleap.com/tooleap-registration/
Danny

Sounds great, BUT, you shoul give more info, I think a loto of people will not spend their time trying something that the cant afford.

Could you tell us something about the licencing, and costs of the fineal release of Tooleap SDK?

The app made whit the beta can be published on the Android Market?

Thanks

tuhatinhvn

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is not free and without demo project working

I think it is only advertising to sell it

Dont try it

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sounds great, BUT, you shoul give more info, I think a loto of people will not spend their time trying something that the cant afford.

Could you tell us something about the licensing, and costs of the fineal release of Tooleap SDK?

The app made whit the beta can be published on the Android Market?

Thanks

Hi @ivan.tellez,
Sure, I'll be happy to tell you.
All current features will remain free for our early access group. There will be no hidden additional costs for current features.
You won't wake up one day, and discover your app stopped working :)

You can publish apps with the current Tooleap SDK to the Android Market (providing you applied and accepted into our early access program and have an api key).

Danny

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Updates:
- New Library wrapper, includes the sdk jar this time for 0.9.4
- Updated tutorials Part2 (includes information how to sign up to the early access program) and Part4 (with bug fix)

A new manifest declaration is required:
B4X:
SetActivityAttribute(test, android:taskAffinity, ".tooleap")

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is not free and without demo project working

I think it is only advertising to sell it

Dont try it
- The current featureset is free. (if you get into the early access program)
- The Demo project worked for many other people (I know atleast 5).
- This is not an advertising thread and I am very disappointed you say that.
I am not affiliated with either Tooleap and Anywhere Software. I wrote this wrapper in my own free time (which I dont have a lot), and my own motivation. If I can get it to work, you can get it to work. There is nothing special about it.
Anyway, I have updated the tutorials, the sample and the libraries. They contain all the files you need. Compile them, make sure you use the debug key. If it still doesnt work open a new thread, and I will try to help you.

Please refrain to make blanket statements, and telling people to 'Dont try it' just because you are frustrated you could not get it to work. It de-motivates me.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Tooleap its possible add remove button when you make 80%y bottom? like facebook app
you done need click floating notification
you move this 80%Y + and have a close button to delete the floaating notification from screen *-*
its possible ?

sory for my english

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tooleap its possible add remove button when you make 80%y bottom? like facebook app
you done need click floating notification
you move this 80%Y + and have a close button to delete the floaating notification from screen *-*
its possible ?

sory for my english

Hi @Douglas Farias,
Actually this feature is on top of our top priority list.
We hope to release it on the next version.

Danny

ivan.tellez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @ivan.tellez,
Sure, I'll be happy to tell you.
All current features will remain free for our early access group. There will be no hidden additional costs for current features.
You won't wake up one day, and discover your app stopped working :)

You can publish apps with the current Tooleap SDK to the Android Market (providing you applied and accepted into our early access program and have an api key).

Danny

Well, I applied to the early access program but i got no answer :/

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Note that you can start playing around with Tooleap even without applying to our early access program.
Early access program is required only for getting an api key needed to release your app.

Danny

Euxaes

Licensed User
Longtime User
Pardon my ignorance, does this library feature the same functionality as the StandOut library? Can someone point out the diference/s if any?

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have it running but I think the Tooleap guys don't realize that we need to switch between debug and release keys all the time which is very inconvenient.

If i change my IDE to debug keys that is set for all my projects then because it is bound to the IDE. That means that wen I want to release one of my other projects and need to set all back to my original key again, pretty inconvenient in B4A.

Cheers.