B4J Question TreeTableView column separator colour

labcold

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using the TreeTableView (B4J 7.51), highly customised to fit in a small space. All is good but I use a dark theme for the page and while everything else has picked up the correct colours, I still get white column separators (actually only 1 column so maybe the slider border?) even though I have set every possible item colour to black.

I tried using a css to set border colours as well and this has no effect.

Is it possible to change this setting - if so how?
thanks
TTVline.png

labcold

Licensed User
Longtime User
BTW its probably worth pointing out that the reason for setting the column width wider than the labels is to stop the horizontal scroll bar appearing when the list gets longer then the display. IF its possible to have the vertical scroll bar always present then that would be an alternative option....

Upvote 0

labcold

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for replying - I did look at xCLV and a couple of other type like accordion - but as far as I can see the xCLV doesn't inherently support the accordion style - I have multiple headers in reality and each one I want to expand or collapse independently within the one column.
If the dividing line cant be changed then I will adjust the column widths and just put up with the horizontal scroll.

postscript
Interestingly I have now managed to get rid of the line as far as I can see, using the css class, as long as I set all these in one shot not just individually as I had before ...
B4X:
    SetStyleProperty(Node, "-fx-border-color", ColorToHex(Color))
    SetStyleProperty(Node, "-fx-border-width", Width)
    SetStyleProperty(Node, "-fx-border-radius", CornerRadius)
    SetStyleProperty(Node, "-fx-background-radius", CornerRadius)
No rhyme or reason still - functionality is elegance :D
Thanks for your help.

Upvote 0

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0