iOS Question Two problems with new iphone

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have installed ca.pem , added new udid to provision , created b4i bridge app but when i click install after going to ip:51051/userid it says cant connect to 208.... and i cant install the bridge. I was using b4i 4.4 beta so changed to 4.4 to try that.

Now when I want to create a bridge app i am getting :

'C:\Users\Tufanv\Dropbox\DovizFX iOS\Objects\src\Images.xcassets\AppIcon.appiconset\icon-store-1024.png' already exists.

Using new iphone x.

Any idea to solve this issue ? or a topic with a similar problem ?

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Also had problems with bridge in b4i 4.4.

After removed the bridge and trying to reinstall it was needed a developer certificate..(because of push notifcations I was using a prod certificate)

About the picture it is saved in special folder..did you try delete from there?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes I tried to delete it , still same error

I dont have problems with certificates , always using the same ones for the last months.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes stable version
Can you post the compilation window text? Are you sure that you are running the stable version and not the beta version?

B4X:
B4i Version: 4.40
Parsing code.    (0.05s)
Compiling code.    (0.13s)
Building designer app.    (0.03s)
Building Xcode project    Error
'C:\Users\Tufanv\Dropbox\DovizFX iOS\Objects\src\Images.xcassets\AppIcon.appiconset\icon-store-1024.png' dosyası zaten var.

last line means already exists.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Try to create a new project in a different folder (outside of dropbox) and see whether you can build the bridge.
that fixes to build a bridge app , now back to original problem , when i click install app on hosted builder ip , I keep getting cant connect to 208.52 ..

Upvote 0