Typo's in B4X Guides - Who wants to know Klaus ?

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am a "wanna be" B4X "Expert"
If I can in my small experience, to become an expert, you have to start programming. ;)

Books are useful and allow you to extend your knowledge, but direct development allows you to become an expert.

Speaking English (possibly in a place where it is the main language) allows you to learn it and not just study it in books.
Some learned English without studying it in books, only living in an English-speaking nation. Maybe they haven't learned the best, but they make themselves understood.
Others have learned about books and know grammar accurately, but having never spoken in the mother nation, they do not know accents, pronunciations and idioms.

Now you have read Klaus' book, you have the right tools, start programming. ;)

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X Basic Language (Page 34)
3.5.1 Program start B4A / B4i / B4J
Thank you for reporting it !
Amended for the next edition.
Now if I could code B4X Programs as well as I can proof read that WOULD be an accomplishment in my book !!!
Don't worry, we all were beginners.

KiloBravo

Licensed User
I was going to post a long reply to Star-Dust, but I will try to keep this thread on topic for reporting any typos I run across.
Suffice it to say, I am actively writing B4X code.
As a side note, not everyone gets my sense of humor in person let alone when I type it. LOL !!!

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was going to post a long reply to Star-Dust, but I will try to keep this thread on topic for reporting any typos I run across.
Suffice it to say, I am actively writing B4X code.
As a side note, not everyone gets my sense of humor in person let alone when I type it. LOL !!!
My answer was also ironic ;)