Share My Creation UMIS-Universal Intelligent System: NOW FOR SALE

Hello everyone!

I have no intention of marketing the system and because UMIS became very interesting for the market, I decided to sell the whole system/patent (B4A source code, hardware prototype, Codesys source code for PLC tested on RaspberryPI). The customer will have an exclusive and can market the system under their own brand.
I am opened for offers. Contact me at [email protected] or by private message.

I have changed the name of my creation, because I have upgraded the system with new features. Now it is not only for controlling irrigation system but also for controlling motorized blinds, garage doors and driveway doors.

Old name: UMIS – Universal Irrigation System

New name: UMIS - Universal Modbus Intelligent System

APP development history:

Apr 2, 2021 Version 1.0 Irrigation System

Apr 6, 2021 new themes added

May 4, 2021 Version 2.0 Irrigation System + Blinds

May 26, 2021 Version 3.0 Irrigation System + Blinds + Garage door + Driveway door

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Version 1.0 (Irrigation System)

I would like to show you my first real app and would ask you for your opinion on it. Don't be too hard 😊

I have created an app for my irrigation system at home. The app communicates over ModbusTCP with my PLC (Programable Logic Controller). I have used RaspberryPI in my case. The app can be used with any PLC that support's ModbusTCP so it is a Universal Modbus Irrigation System-UMIS :)

11.png22.png33.png

The system allows:
  • Control up to 15 irrigation zones
  • 4 different programs
  • Week scheduler
  • Manual control each zone

Background change automatic depending on the part of the day (evening, night, morning, middle of the day).

11.png44.png55.png66.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Version 2.0 (Irrigation System + Blinds)

I have updated the system with controlling and monitoring motorized blinds in the house. The system is controlled with the same hardware as the Irrigation system.

77.png88.png99.png

Details:
  • control and monitor 15 blinds
  • Manual UP/DOWN each blind
  • Manual UP/DOWN all the blinds
  • Schedule UP/DOWN each blind (day schedule)

Version 3.0 (Irrigation System + Blinds + Garage door + Driveway door)

Next upgrade in my system is Garage door and Driveway door control.
Basically it’s a remote control for doors on your phone. It is always with you 😊

111.png112.png

Best regards

Attachments

• Main1.png
    Main1.png
    307.7 KB · Views: 1,954
Last edited:

enginb

Licensed User
Thank you. I will make some corrections next week and some updates and I will post them here.

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
I have upgrade the APP with new themes, wich change automatic depending on the part of the day (evening, night, morning, middle of the day).
I'm guessing next weekend's upgrade is to connect it to your local weather service. 🍰

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
Emexes you read my mind :).
No mind reading, must just be "great minds think alike" 🍻

(although sometimes it seems like the rainclouds here are triggered by seeing me water the garden) (or wash the car) (or leave home without an umbrella)

pliroforikos

Licensed User
Can you please upload some images of rpi interfaces and connections? And what are you running on rpi?

enginb

Licensed User
Can you please upload some images of rpi interfaces and connections? And what are you running on rpi?

I am running Codesys on Raspberry with ModbusTCP library. For controlling the valves for each irrigation zone I am using 10A relays and communicating with them over MCP23017 (I2C protocol).

I have developed my own hardware with relays, MCP23017, ....
It is still a prototype and in testing phase. I will upload the pictures when it will be ready.

Best regards

enginb

Licensed User
Hello!

I have upgrade my creation with new feature. Controlling motorized blinds.
The name was also changed.

See updated first post for more details.

Best regards

enginb

Licensed User
Hello everyone!

I am happy to inform you about the next system upgrade. Garage door adn Driveway door control was added to the system. The system is growing :)

Please see the pictures in the first post.

Best regards