iOS Question unexpected event

igodese

Licensed User
Hi all. I have a new application that works in debug and release mode, but in release I see a red print on the log window.
It reports:
Unexpected event (missing RaisesSynchronousEvents): page1_keyboardstatechanged:

Note that if I use a numeric input, I also have another message (not in red, this time):
Can't find keyplane that supports type 8 for keyboard iPhone-PortraitChoco-DecimalPad; using 3489728860_PortraitChoco_iPhone-Simple-Pad_Default

What it means ?
Thank you.

Attachments

• errkbd.png
    errkbd.png
    5 KB · Views: 327

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can't find keyplane that supports type 8 for keyboard iPhone-PortraitChoco-DecimalPad; using 3489728860_PortraitChoco_iPhone-Simple-Pad_Default
This is an iOS issue. Ignore it.

Unexpected event (missing RaisesSynchronousEvents): page1_keyboardstatechanged:
This message can appear in debug mode, never in release mode. If your app works properly in release mode then you can ignore it.
I cannot say why exactly it happened without seeing your code. It means that the KeyboardStateChanged event was raised indirectly (through the message loop) instead of directly. In most cases it is harmless.

Upvote 0

igodese

Licensed User
Sorry for the delay and thanks for your answer.
You're right about "release"; the error appears in the log in "debug" mode. It was my mistake.

The error happens when I touch an input box in a panel that's just moved (animated) from external side (out of visible screen) to the active view.
If this error will not block the publication of the App in the store, it's ok for me.
Both the release and the debug versions of the App works fine, excluding this strange event.

Once again, thank you for your help.

Upvote 0