Upgrade from Standard to Enterprise

execat

Licensed User
I'm fairly new to all this, yet I'm sufficiently interested to acquire Basic4android. My question: if I purchase the Standard version now, what will it cost me to upgrade to the Enterprise version some time in 2011?

I'm another convert from WM 6.5. Basic4android l:sign0104:eek:oks like a great development system. Fine work, Erel!

karmacomposer

Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the main differences between basic and enterprise (is it just the length of upgrades, or is there other differences - a comparison chart would be a great thing)?

If I buy standard, can I purchase more months or years of free updates? For example, say I want to buy right now (with the sale price), but do not have $99. I can purchase standard for $40 and then, if possible, upgrade to enterprise a few weeks later. Is this possible?

Mike

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The only difference is in the free upgrades period.

I can purchase standard for $40 and then, if possible, upgrade to enterprise a few weeks later. Is this possible?
Once your free upgrades period will be over you will receive a discount offer for upgrading or renewing your license.
The actual prices were not determined yet.

Upvote 0

karmacomposer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The only difference is in the free upgrades period.

Once your free upgrades period will be over you will receive a discount offer for upgrading or renewing your license.
The actual prices were not determined yet.

You sold me.

Your replies are very quick and I see nothing negative on the entire forum. I will buy right now (the $40 version) and look forward to upgrading when the time comes.

Mike

Upvote 0

Paladium

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I just upgraded from standard to enterprise. The coupon is a very good offer.
I got another lincese file. How do I change the license file? I don't really know anymore where I put it for the standard edition. I would like to insert the enterpreise file now.

Thanks for any help.

Markus

Upvote 0