iOS Question Uploading to Apple store problem

Sganga61

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Everybody
can anyone help me to understand this kind of problem?
After I create a app release, (tested before on local device also in airplane mode), download the last version, get the app specific id from Apple....I try to upload the .ipa file with iTunes connect...

I have always this error: .........altool[41745:22405482] 10.4-style NSDateFormatter method called on a 10.0-style formatter, which doesn't work.
Break on _NSDateFormatter_Log_New_Methods_On_Old_Formatters to debug. This message will only be logged once.
2018-12-06 19:53:25.774 altool[41745:22405482] *** Error: Errors uploading 'C:\Users\690558\Desktop\SCOPA84.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.app.scopa84' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.app.scopa84' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.app.scopa84' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"

I can't understand what is the real error (or errors)...it is not clear for me

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you posted in the wrong forum...

it seems that you didn't create the app first in the dev console?
or you made a typo in the package name.

Upvote 0