Android Question Using an .aar lib for both b4a and b4i ?

pixsys

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
I'm trying to implement support for communication with a BLE board based on the nRF52 in our app.
The producer supplied an .aar library for the android version and an xcode project for ios (to implement as subproject i suppose)

After a bit of research seems like there are different ways to access the aar in android (access as javaobject, extract theclasses and wrap it, etc) but is there a way to create a single solution that works across b4a and b4i? Or the only option is to ignore the supplied libraries and reimplement everything though the ble2 default lib?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

pixsys

Licensed User
Longtime User
But in that case, from the b4i side, is there any way to get it working without having to manually edit the xcode project to add a subproject? I'm not that familiar with xcode, thats why i use b4i in the first place :(

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is there any way to get it working without having to manually edit the xcode project to add a subproject?
This is not the right place to ask xcode questions. You should use the b4i forum for such questions.
I cant help on any iOS question as i do not own any iOS device and even don´t know xcode or how to create libraries for B4I.

Upvote 0