Android Question Using B4A with Quectel chip

uniplan

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would like to know if I can use B4A to program Quectel chips that use Android 7.1.
In particular I would like to use one of the chip: SC60
http://www.quectel.com/product/sc60.htm

SC60 is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 7.1 Nougat OS. Based on Qualcomm Octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors, SC60 is designed to support leading performance, rich multimedia features and Quick Charge 3.0 technology. It is ideal for both industrial and consumer applications requiring high data-rate and multimedia functions.

SC60 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation and high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou) receiver for positioning.

A rich set of interfaces (such as LCM, Camera, Touch Panel, MIC, SPK, UART, USB, I2C, SPI) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications, including smart cash registers, tax controllers, security monitoring, on-board equipment, high-level information collection equipment, intelligent robots, smart home, intelligent hardware, intelligent industrial handhelds, intelligent industrial PADs, drones, high-level police enforcement instruments, intelligent intercom devices, smart wearables, vending machines, logistics cabinets, etc.

Key Benefits
● LTE Cat 6 modem supporting 2x20MHz carrier aggregation, with maximum download speed up to 300Mbps
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Dual LCDs and dual touch panels for independent display and operation: 1920x1200 @60fps for primary display and 1920x1080 @60fps for secondary display
● Support maximally four cameras, with two of them working simultaneously
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Support recording and playback of 1080p videos at 60fps

thanks

uniplan

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not know. The information I have is the one I posted. I try to ask the supplier. I have to ask something in particular?

Upvote 0