Spanish Ver tabla, en?

Espinosa4

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hola a todos,

Tengo una duda. Para ver una tabla en formato celdas, qué usáis? Yo uso un código que creó klaus pero tiene limitaciones. Me estaba planteando usar el Webview pero no se si se puede. Sólo tengo datos locales. Qué me recomendáis?

Saludos
Espinosa

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You could do it with a ScrollView or ScrollView2D. You have all freedom to do almost whatever you want.
You find a summary of examples here ScrollView example summary.
It's not as performant as Erel's Table class, but even with several hundred entries no problem.

Best regards.

Espinosa4

Licensed User
Longtime User
Once again thank you very very much for your help klaus. I need to change the row text color according to a condition. It is a pity that Erel's table can't do it because that class don't have regs limitations and also scrollview has the same limitation (row text color). I think that the best way is add a column to show an * for example.

Thanks for Help and time and great work as well.

Best regards

Last edited:

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
... and also scrollview has the same limitation (row text color)
No in a ScrollView you could define a color for each row if you want it.
The difference is in Erel's Table class the rows are generated dynamically to limit the their number but in a 'normal' ScrollView all rows are in memory so you can set the color you want.
What kind of data do you have ?
Attached you find a modified version of the SQLiteExample2D from the User's Guide where you can define the label and the text color for each line.
I modified the AddRow routine with the two colors as parameters.

Best regards.

Attachments

• SQLExample_2D_V1_4.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 280

Espinosa4

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good evening klaus,
Your help is very very appreciated for me. Thanks.

Sorry for my mistakes. I am working with my first app and I am still lost but little by little I am understanding better the mobile concepts. Many thanks for all B4A forum members too.

I have a table with 10 fields. The first one an integer the other ones text but only I am showing 7 fields.

I'll see your example and I will comment the result.

Many thanks for expend your time replying my questions.

Cheers
Espinosa

Espinosa4

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Klaus,

I've just tested the example and it is very illuminating! Thank you very much indeed.
I'll try to update my code for that lib.

Cheers
Espinosa