Very Sick

gregmartin64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

Well, bought this software today. Thought I'd give it a go on a rewrite of one of my apps I have in the Google market. I rewrote it in just this one evening. With Eclipse it originally took me a week, now it's taken me an evening! You're very sick people, I've just wasted a year of my life in Java :BangHead:

Great software, no doubt I'll return with questions, and I hope, contributions

:sign0089:

Greg

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Like!

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

why not have a "Testimonials and Product Reviews" section on the forum where people can review the software and post comments like this one?

doesn't cost a thing and might convince more people to buy it ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Welcome. Your time with Java won't have ALL been wasted when you delve a little deeper, it'll be useful. But certainly not a necessity.

-------------------
Sent via Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yea, sick, like a tumor, it grows on you... but in a very good way, if that is possible. Can't live without it.

Your java knowledge may help us all. I have told other Java peeps about this - but they just don't get it - "Yet"... Like you, in time, they shall be floored.

It is kind of unreal that this type of development can be so easy, particularly after what you know and have experienced.

Welcome aboard!

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, found it.

it's better than nothing but it reads so slow and you have to wait minutes just to see if there is a new one added or not (and you have to remember it too)

here you see what you're read already and you can comment to e.g. a liked feature in the originial post.

most people who buy software check the forums most of the time because there you can find the real stories of usage, features etc.

a software always promotes its own software as the best all the time so you can't always rely on that ;)

Upvote 0