B4A Library min3d engine

Hi all. I manage to port successfully min3d library https://code.google.com/p/min3d/for b4a but i can't make adding textures to work properly :(
The library work very well and smooth except the textures and will be useful for the community
If someone want to help with this i will share the whole Eclipse project
The library depend from reflection lib
Example and the library are attached below the post

Bad English sorry
:sign0089:

Attachments

• min3dExample.zip
    141.4 KB · Views: 261
  • min3dLibrary.zip
    110.1 KB · Views: 242

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I know this is a very old thread, just Ten years ;) :p but please do you already have the Eclipse project ?

I'm here to manage with Eclipse and min3D but without sussess at all, your project can help me alot.

I've found other projects in the forum that use min3D, but use it as Activity object and I do not know how they works, on the B4A side there is no code, no calls to library apart min3D.PAUSE and min3D.RESUME.

I managed with threejs, it is a very powerful 3D library, but the build is more than 300 MB and need to be downloaded from web, I seen min3D source code and all classes are 111Kb, so this have less functions but I think all functions that I need.

I need it for my 3D printing app to simulate a plastic filament, no need textures, just I need cylinders and spheres with a RGB color and rotate with finger a 3D view.

If you already have it, please can you post the Eclipse project ?

Thanks

Last edited: