I'm happy to announce my third project: VoID Droid!
VoID Droid uses VR (Voice Recognition) and TTS (Text to Speech) to read new incoming text messages aloud and reply them by voice, text and more!
Optimize your own settings including Language, Pitch, Speechrate, acronyms and a lot more.
VoID Droid includes all the following settings:
- Language: Currently 6. Deutsch (Germany), English (UK), English (USA), Spanish (Spain), French (France), Italien (Italy)
- Pitch: Robot, Normal, High
- Speech Rate: Slow, Normal, Fast
- Caller-ID: Reads name of caller
- Message-ID: Reads name of text message sender
- Read message: Reads the message body
- Pop-up message: shows a pop-up message with the sender, message body, and Reply, Preset and cancel button.
- Preset Message: Sets a preset message for replying immediately.
- VR Reply: Enable to reply by voice, otherwise by keyboard.
- Acronyms: If acronyms should be read: BRB: be right back, cya l8r: see you later.
- Timer: shows a timer when driving
- Keep awake: if the screen should dim or not
VoID Droid is really easy-to-use. Just initialize your settings and press the Drive Button when you drive!
If you guys need codes, please post here, and I will reply