Wish Way to Read Bluetooth 4.0 LE characteristic properties. (iBLE Library)

Discussion in 'iOS Bugs & Wishlist' started by Turbo3, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Turbo3

Turbo3 Active Member Licensed User

I need to know if a characteristic is readable, writable or support notify. Here is a table of the bit significant property bits. I just need a way to read the characteristic properties added to the iBLE library.

Code:
    typedef NS_ENUM(NSInteger, CBCharacteristicProperties) {
        CBCharacteristicPropertyBroadcast                                               = 
    0x01,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyRead                                                    = 
    0x02,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyWriteWithoutResponse                                    = 
    0x04,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyWrite                                                   = 
    0x08,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyNotify                                                  = 
    0x10,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyIndicate                                                = 
    0x20,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyAuthenticatedSignedWrites                               = 
    0x40,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyExtendedProperties                                      = 
    0x80,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyNotifyEncryptionRequired NS_ENUM_AVAILABLE(NA, 6_
    0)     = 0x100,
        CBCharacteristicPropertyIndicateEncryptionRequired NS_ENUM_AVAILABLE(NA, 6_
    0)   = 0x200
    };

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

It should be possible to get these properties with NativeObject. Start a new thread in the questions forum and I will help you with this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice