WebRTC Client & Server : Source Codes

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

*Stating off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

It's about time we start developing this amazing project, so today we are more than happy to announce our next project :
WebRTC Client & Server

WebRTCPromo.png

This project is based on this technology :

"Real-time communications : Video-Audio calls"

Project technology :

Client App : B4A :
1- Create Rooms
2- Join Rooms
3-Front & Back Camera Support
4- Mute Calls
5- Calls History
6- Favorite Rooms
7- Fast & Smooth Connections

Server App : B4J :
1- Create Rooms
2- Users Information
3- Calls Logs

Database : MS SQL
The database will be used to store the rooms information, Users and calls information.

Extra B4A Client features :
1- You will be able to control the video resolution
2- You are able to connect to servers other than the B4J WebRTC server, for example : https://appr.tc/
3- You are able to control the Camera FPS
And many other amazing features...

Project release date : 08-08-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+ (3 weeks)
Project Price : 50$
Project Price : 40$ only (First week promotion)

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is another spectacular project from Saif. I used peer-to-peer from Google for short time which was good but major problem I faced was inability to change camera between front and back during session vice-versa. Having access to server is a great opportunity from Saif and his team. Thank you! Will your solution cover multi-user video chat like this link below or makes it easier for programmers to integrate? And even file transfer if possible. Count me in for this:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is another spectacular project from Saif. I used peer-to-peer from Google for short time which was good but major problem I faced was inability to change camera between front and back during session vice-versa. Having access to server is a great opportunity from Saif and his team. Thank you! Will your solution cover multi-user video chat like this link below or makes it easier for programmers to integrate? And even file transfer if possible. Count me in for this:
Hello Dear,

Yes it will contain multi-user video chat, exactly like the a conference call.

As for the file transfer, we will look into it :)

Thank you,
Saif

Reactions: omo

prbmjr

Licensed User
Hi Saif,

Great project!!

Is there the possibility to have a B4J client too? And add some encryption?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

Great project!!

Is there the possibility to have a B4J client too? And add some encryption?
Hello Dear,

Currently we have started developing the B4A client and B4J Server but Maybe if We have more time before the release date then we will create the B4J Client :)

As for the encryption, there won't be any encryption implemented.

Thank you,
Saif

Peter Lewis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Would this support one-to-many video /Audio streaming and what would the audio bit rate be like ?

Could you maybe stream from OBS

Thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Would this support one-to-many video /Audio streaming and what would the audio bit rate be like ?

Could you maybe stream from OBS

Thank you
Hello Dear,

Yes it's Many to Many, meaning you can call one person or create a conference call

The audio codec will be : OPUS
Audio bit rate : 32 but you can change it in the settings

As for the OBS, if it's built with WebRTC then yes, because this project is built using the WebRTC technology.

Thank you,
Saif