WebRTC Client & Server : Source Codes

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning Saif,
What news do you have about development?
I think we are all eager to receive such an interesting project ...
Good morning dear,

We are in the process of creating Turn/Stun server (B4J Server) which should be done shortly.

Thank you,
Saif

tonykkkkk

Licensed User
What am I doing wrong? I run WebRTC Android on my phone and browse to https://appr.tc/ in Chrome on my Windows PC. I get a room name from appr.tc and press JOIN. I enter the room name into WebRTC Android and press Connect. Everything springs into life but what the phone camera sees is displayed on the phone and Chrome displays what the PC camera sees. Shouldn't it be the other way round? I've tried entering a made-up room name in my phone first and the same name in appr.tc but the same thing happens. I'm wondering if the app is actually talking to appr.tc and, if it is, why aren't the vdeo streams swapped?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
What am I doing wrong? I run WebRTC Android on my phone and browse to https://appr.tc/ in Chrome on my Windows PC. I get a room name from appr.tc and press JOIN. I enter the room name into WebRTC Android and press Connect. Everything springs into life but what the phone camera sees is displayed on the phone and Chrome displays what the PC camera sees. Shouldn't it be the other way round? I've tried entering a made-up room name in my phone first and the same name in appr.tc but the same thing happens. I'm wondering if the app is actually talking to appr.tc and, if it is, why aren't the vdeo streams swapped?
That means that connection is not fully established yet.

Once the connection is fully established the video streams will be swiped.

But keep in mind that appr.tc servers are very very slow and they have a lot of down times because they are created only for testing purposes as it says on their website.

We have mentioned this before in this post :

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning dear,

We are in the process of creating Turn/Stun server (B4J Server) which should be done shortly.

Thank you,
Saif

News?
Do you have a more precise date?

I am concerned about the development of this project. Delivery times are getting longer. I suppose it will be due to the complexity of the project (I trust that it is not for more serious causes). I have tried several ways to find out the reasons for the delay, but I have not received a response.
I would appreciate more precise information on the status of the project and more reliable delivery times.
I'm really sorry to write this post. I still believe in Saif's seriousness and hope to have good news soon.

Last edited:

Addo

Licensed User
News?
Do you have a more precise date?

I am concerned about the development of this project. Delivery times are getting longer. I suppose it will be due to the complexity of the project (I trust that it is not for more serious causes). I have tried several ways to find ou the reasons for the delay, but I have not received a response.
I would appreciate more precise information on the status of the project and more reliable delivery times.
I'm really sorry to write this post. I still believe in Saif's seriousness and hope to have good news soon.
The project itself is not a simple project, you should expected delay to get the best outcome. Pair in mind that bulding a stable release of the server side which is the most important thing in this project should go though many tests and fixes.. The dude always deliver what he promise.. So have some patience..

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
The project itself is not a simple project, you should expected delay to get the best outcome. Pair in mind that bulding a stable release of the server side which is the most important thing in this project should go though many tests and fixes.. The dude always deliver what he promise.. So have some patience..
I have no doubt about Saif's seriousness. In fact, he has already answered me indicating the difficulty of the project. I have only indicated to him how convenient it is to report regularly on the progress and delays that may occur, to which he agreed.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I understand the anxiety of having everything immediately, mind you have a bit of patience, and @saif will mate us as only he can. there are many problems in the world today, we should all be more understanding, you can not always tell everyone everything, I repeat a little patience does not hurt. cit. "waiting is the virtue of the wise"

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have no doubt about Saif's seriousness. In fact, he has already answered me indicating the difficulty of the project. I have only indicated to him how convenient it is to report regularly on the progress and delays that may occur, to which he agreed.
I repeat, the detailed deadlines have been indicated by Saif. I have not wanted to create any controversy nor do I want to do it now. I have never done it in the years that I have been in this magnificent forum, from which I have learned more than what I have contributed.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone,

We may have delayed the release of the second phase for a very long time but that's due to the complexity of creating a WebRTC Turn/Stun server that communicates with the B4A and B4J WebRTC methods and functions, without forgetting to mention the data transfer between clients.

We have created every possible solution, tested it, worked as it should. but while we are testing we found out that there were several problems, one of them is connection problem meaning there were cases where the connection doesn't establish between clients unless retry to re-connect after 5-6 attempts.

We always stay away from releasing a solution full of bugs, we currently face 3 bugs and we are in the process of fixing them, but i can't stress enough that it's really worth the wait.

Apologies for the delay and we will release the second phase shortly.

Thank you,
Saif

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif, how are you doing with the project? Time has passed since your last communication ...
By the way, I am trying to see if there is any progress on your website (b4xcode.com) and it doesn't seem to work.

Going through the forum, I have found the explanation for Saif's silence. Everything indicates that he has had a serious problem with a virus.
I encourage from here. We all hope that you can overcome this serious inconvenience and be able to have your presence in the forum as soon as possible.

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4xcode.134583/post-851641

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
There are news for this package ...
As we have mentioned in the post :

We will be releasing updates on some projects starting from next month, this project is included.

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User

We will be releasing updates on some projects starting from next month, this project is included.
Look forward to it ;)

Addo

Licensed User

Waiting for this promising project