WebRTC Client & Server : Source Codes

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great work welcome back and finally the server side has been released.
I have some programming recommendation.
I don't know if I should post it here or in Private I don't want to give much details..
Please send them privately because depending on the recommendations we may do them or not.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
congratulations, i just tried with my local network, b4j server, and 2 b4a client, it works great, simple to install, very complete and tidy code. thanks @sfsameer you are great

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
congratulations, i just tried with my local network, b4j server, and 2 b4a client, it works great, simple to install, very complete and tidy code. thanks @sfsameer you are great
i down load project ,in B4A have get this error:

Finding libraries that need to be dexed. (0.03s)
Dex code (2.60s)
Dex merge Error
Error in G:\androidsdk30\commandlinetools-win-6609375_latest\tools\..\extras\b4a_local\unpacked-support-annotations-28.0.0.androidx-63801106395490\dex_v1\support-annotations-28.0.0.zip:classes.dex:
Type androidx.annotation.AnimRes is defined multiple times: G:\androidsdk30\commandlinetools-win-6609375_latest\tools\..\extras\b4a_local\unpacked-support-annotations-28.0.0.androidx-63801106395490\dex_v1\support-annotations-28.0.0.zip:classes.dex, g:\androidsdk30\commandlinetools-win-6609375_latest\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\annotation\annotation\1.5.0\annotation-1.5.0.zip:classes.dex
Compilation failed

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
1) update b4a,
2)update resources,
3) and remove addlibrary annotations b4a main
thank you ,it is working now , after i delet android-support-annotations.androidx.jar

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you ,it is working now , after i delet android-support-annotations.androidx.jar
This usually happens if you have 1- Old version of B4A 2- You are not using the latest android SDK

You should update the above in case you face problems in the future.

molotokaite

Hi, I have purchased the libraries and I am having some problems that I don't know how to solve, is it possible to work with an external signaling server?
I currently have a desktop application that uses the medialook SDK, and also its signaling server, but when I try to connect to that server I get some error.
My intention is to use your library from a mobile device and thus connect to the desktop application using the medialooks signaling server.
but the server returns an error because the structure of the call path to the server is:

how can I adapt it to work with that server?

Thank you !!!

mhk1368

No, the project is only for B4A and B4J and it took a really long time to get it done so there is 100% no plans for IOS.
hi
I bought the WebRTC (Client-Server) Project Source Code from your site, but when I deposited the money in Ethereum, the amount was 0.0006 less. I didn't know that the exchange will reduce this amount due to the fee. I wanted to deposit again, but the exchange said less. They don't deposit from the amount of 0.01. Can you help me?

amer kasem

Licensed User
hello friend, please did you try to connect between clients on the internet not with local network? I have tried everything but it always fails to connect if the clients were on different networks

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
hi friend, I tried it a long time ago, but I haven't used it definitively, so I don't remember, I would have to put the whole environment back together to try