iOS Question webview problem with jquery

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Normally a website hıosted on my server draws live graph of live currency data. It shows perfect on a regular pc browser but webview and wkwebview is not able to reflect live changes to the graph on my application, it just stays as what is loaded at first startup. My friend tested it with native webview on xcode and same page works perfect with it.

Are webview and wkwebview different from the original ones used in xcode ?

Ty

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok so can you help me understand this :
I now created a blank project with a webview and live changes are reflected to chart in the webview so works perfect. but in my real project the same webview does not reflect the live changes , I only add the webview to my project and use loadurl nothing more is done to that. What may be the problem ? Any ideas ?

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok so can you help me understand this :
I now created a blank project with a webview and live changes are reflected to chart in the webview so works perfect. but in my real project the same webview does not reflect the live changes , I only add the webview to my project and use loadurl nothing more is done to that. What may be the problem ? Any ideas ?
Can I send you my blank project with only a webview and my original project with the same webview loading the same page because I am going to go crazy I think :)

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have fixed the problem but it is too interesting.
B4X:
secilikur="USD/TRL"
WebView1.loadurl("http://example.com/client/chart/?token=xx&symbol=USD/TRL&size="&webebat)
'    WebView1.loadurl("http://example.com/client/chart/?token=xx&symbol=" & secilikur &"&size="&webebat)

if i use the first line it works perfect , if i use the second line which is the same as line 1 in fact , it doesn't work. How can this be happen ?

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
omg found the problem. if i put www before the url it works but if i dont it doesnt. It must be a problem with apache config. Sorry for this mess

Upvote 0