B4J Question [ Webview ] reconnect-ws.js cannot run on Webview in B4J ?

Waldemar Lima

Licensed User
hello everyone !!
i am trying to use reconnect-ws.js and b4j_ws.js with Webview, but reconnect-ws.js dont reconnect again on JServer Websocket ...

FrostCodes

Licensed User
hello everyone !!
i am trying to use reconnect-ws.js and b4j_ws.js with Webview, but reconnect-ws.js dont reconnect again on JServer Websocket ...
I don't use both but I did a test and it works fine with java version "1.8.0_191" which is java 8 I think.
I think it might be that you have a broken js or unsupported js(make sure no es6) in your code, you can look at using polyfills, I use them for my in Vue js to work well with b4x.

Anyways this is the sample I used. I also added a sample way to detect errors in your code.

Attachments

• GuessMyNumberWithReconnection.zip
    43.7 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0

Waldemar Lima

Licensed User
I don't use both but I did a test and it works fine with java version "1.8.0_191" which is java 8 I think.
I think it might be that you have a broken js or unsupported js(make sure no es6) in your code, you can look at using polyfills, I use them for my in Vue js to work well with b4x.

Anyways this is the sample I used. I also added a sample way to detect errors in your code.
on this version works fine !

1635274668643.png

why in newer versions of java does not work a feature that already had?
instead of "improving" oracle worsens? are they retarded? o_O

Upvote 0