B4J Question Where is the b4j app installed on raspbian?

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,and members,
I have created the b4j app and have used b4j-bridge from the pc to the raspbian. It can be installed,but I can't find it on the raspbian.

Regards,
Theera

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
it goes into the directory at which b4j-bridge is run. but its not named the same. I think it was name temporaryjars or something. But its been awhile.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't think it is installed. Using b4j-bridge, a temporary version is copied to the Pi (debug mode). When you compile for release, you then have to copy the .jar file (from the Objects folder) to your Pi.
Yes, Ithink so.I wish B4J-bridge should to have ability as same as linux, Windows,and mac.I think B4J is the great product in thefuture.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
HiErel,
When I need install b4a app to mobile, I runb4a-bridge.waiting for installation then I get anew app.But I need install b4j appto RPi, I run.b4j-bridge in Textmode waiting for installation on Desktop then I never get a newapp. I would like.run b4j.app on Desktop.theraspbian.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need run.b4j.app on the desktop.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish using.b4j app on Raspbian instead ofwindows computer

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
(Solved) I have already Solved my problem how to using b4j for Raspberrypi.I hope.my strategy is useful for someone need install b4j on Rpi. I used Exagear&Wine.help toinstall install b4j on Rpi.

Upvote 0

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
(Solved) I have already Solved my problem how to using b4j for Raspberrypi.I hope.my strategy is useful for someone need install b4j on Rpi. I used Exagear&Wine.help toinstall install b4j on Rpi.
The whole purpose of the bridge is so that you don't have to install B4J on the target device. I think it's the niftiest thing since sliced bread. It lets me develop on a powerful computer (i7/ssd/lots of RAM), but target a smaller device (celeron, low ram, small disk) and test the software before creating a final build and installing it.

Upvote 0