Where sfsameer gone?

Addo

Licensed User
@sfsameer were a very helpful individual along with many members in this forum. But it seems that he suddenly disappeared in a very mysterious way. Does anyone knows or have a personal contact with him? It seems that he impacted to something really bad. Hopefully not..

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
he is a great friend and brother of mine, I have not heard from him for a while, we hope he is well and happy.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
at least we know he's close

1652556010081.png

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this is maybe the 3rd exact same topic as before. Maybe he likes to get away time to time. Why do the community make this a big deal every time this happens? I am sure that he is ok as we saw the same situation before.

Addo

Licensed User
this is maybe the 3rd exact same topic as before. Maybe he likes to get away time to time. Why do the community make this a big deal every time this happens? I am sure that he is ok as we saw the same situation before.
Doesn't seem to be the same situation as before since his disappearance were sudden..
The matter is that this member helps many in this forum plus the projects he provides are important to some of us, he used to give a news when he going to be off, sudden disappearing means something unpredictable happened or unforseen event has impacted his life. As any human being.. For sure we take it as a big deal if we lost such valuable member.

mrpastewart

Licensed User
Doesn't seem to be the same situation as before since his disappearance were sudden..
The matter is that this member helps many in this forum plus the projects he provides are important to some of us, he used to give a news when he going to be off, sudden disappearing means something unpredictable happened or unforseen event has impacted his life. As any human being.. For sure we take it as a big deal if we lost such valuable member.
Agreed, I admit I have been more of a watcher and reader on the forums have purchased some source codes here and there but sometimes go months without Visiting. I came back last month to specifically purchase some of his projects only to read about the ransomware attack and to find that his site is offline in maintenance mode. I did reach out to him in an email on the 4th of the month but he has not responded. I do hope everything is ok and that his business recovers because his contribution to the community and the projects he had available were awesome I just wish I had purchased some of them before all this happened but as soon as his site is back online I will send some sales his way. SO for sure he is a valuable member of this community.