Wish Why sub name cannot use non-ASCII char but variables can?

hlizard

B4X:
Sub Class_Globals
    Private 姓, 名 As String
    Private 小名 As String
End Sub

'Initializes the object. You can add parameters to this method if needed.
Public Sub Initialize

End Sub

Public Sub Get姓名 as string
    return 姓&名
end sub

Error description: 给定关键字不在字典中。

hlizard

"给定关键字不在字典中"对应英文异常信息应该是"The given key was not present in the dictionary", 这看上去像个bug, 因为这个提示让初学者不知所措. 不过我更希望作者能把它当作一个"Wish", 支持方法名中使用非ASCII字符, 这对于很多非英文用户来说是很有用的, 毕竟学一门外语相对于学编程难太多了, 对于我就是这样, 但我还是学会了c#和python, 学编程应比学语言有趣和容易, 而每当编程时都必需借助词典是非常痛苦的体验.

这是来自一个不会英语的编程爱好者的请求, 希望我的翻译软件和B4A作者都没有误解我的意思

The English exception information corresponding to "给定关键字不在字典中" should be "The given key was not present in the dictionary", which looks like a bug, because this prompt makes beginners confused. However, I hope the author can treat it as a "wish" and support the use of non ASCII characters in method names. This is very useful for many non English users. After all, learning a foreign language is much more difficult than learning programming. This is the case for me. But I still learned C # and python. Learning programming should be more interesting and easier than learning languages. It is a very painful experience to have to use a dictionary whenever programming.

This is a request from a programming enthusiast who does not speak English. I hope my translation software and the B4X author have not misunderstood my meaning

QinMai

Licensed User
This is also my wishlist. Many are interest in B4A Programming in China, and i believe according to the development of B4X, more and more Chinese developer will consider Program with it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…