Share My Creation WikiNancy - Test

Captura%25201_216x384.png

Hi,

:sign0013: My english probably is poor but I'm going to try to explain me :BangHead:

This is my first application for android. Is in Spanish but it's very simple I think you don't have problems.

The application is dedicated to a famous Spanish doll (Nancy), and to publish my wife's work.

You'll can see her blog, her Shop, and then explications about the doll with images, descriptions, etc.

I am sure that my code is not the best but now y my phone the application runs good (more or less).

I will be gratefull if I can get your feedback about the app.

The link to download de source code is:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByUTDGFDwcRDeEVIUXFMWV9mTFU

The link to download the apk is:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByUTDGFDwcRDX0pvb0xHSm10bWs

On top-left you can download de zip file. (9 mb... :signOops:)

Thanks.

Last edited:

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is my report:

The layouts scale fine on my devices (phones and tablets), no problem there, however there are some issues.

1- The app always reports there's no internet access, no matter which device, as you can see HERE, maybe that toggle lib is not working properly, or, you might need to find a different way to determine connection.

2- The "Descubre" screen, is not centered as it will happen on a phone, also, tapping on the doll doesn't work, to get the details you have to tap somewhere on the empty space on the right side, look at THIS screenshot, that's from a 7 inch tab.

3- Tapping on "Deseos" shows THIS this error.

If I can also suggest to change the fonts on those ListViews, some people might find that hard to read, also, if the line contains a second line of text the spacing doesn't look right, see THIS

Keep up the good work.

pnieto

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is my report:

The layouts scale fine on my devices (phones and tablets), no problem there, however there are some issues.

1- The app always reports there's no internet access, no matter which device, as you can see HERE, maybe that toggle lib is not working properly, or, you might need to find a different way to determine connection.

2- The "Descubre" screen, is not centered as it will happen on a phone, also, tapping on the doll doesn't work, to get the details you have to tap somewhere on the empty space on the right side, look at THIS screenshot, that's from a 7 inch tab.

3- Tapping on "Deseos" shows THIS this error.

If I can also suggest to change the fonts on those ListViews, some people might find that hard to read, also, if the line contains a second line of text the spacing doesn't look right, see THIS

Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Your comments are very helpful for me. I will continue working to improve the application and fix problems detected.

Thank you again.

:wav: