Android Question Will this Mac model and config run B4i?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I mean B4i, sorry for the typo in the title

Overview The iMac "Core 2 Duo" 2.0 20-Inch (Aluminum) features a 2.4 GHz Intel "Core 2 Duo" processor, with two independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 4 MB shared level 2 cache, an 800 MHz system bus, 2 GB of RAM (667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, PC2-5300), a 320 GB (7200 RPM) Serial ATA hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD R DL "SuperDrive", ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT graphics acceleration with 128 MB of GDDR3 memory, a built-in iSight video camera, and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 20" glossy TFT Active Matrix LCD (1680x1050 native) display designed to "bounce sound off the desk below". Connectivity includes three USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire "400" port and a Firewire "800" port, built-in AirPort Extreme, and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as mini-DVI, which supports an external display in "extended desktop" mode. Externally, the "Aluminum" iMac "Core 2 Duo" models feature "elegant" aluminum cases and have a glass cover that "joins precisely to the aluminum enclosure creating a virtually seamless front surface" -- compared to white plastic cases used by the models these replaced. Internally, some "Aluminum Core 2 Duo" models have faster processors than their predecessors, but all have a faster "Santa Rosa" motherboard design with an 800 MHz frontside bus (up from 667 MHz), additional RAM capacity, and both a Firewire "400" port and Firewire "800" port. Specifications Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 Hard drive capacity: 320GB Optical drive: 8x SuperDrive Operating system: OS X 10.9 Display: 20" Widescreen 1680x1050 3x USB 2.0 2x FireWire (400, 800) 1x Ethernet AirPort: 802.11a/b/g/n Bluetooth: 2.0 EDR In the Box Apple iMac (MA877LL) Mouse & Keyboard (Models may vary) Power Cable Warranty information 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 30 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY Normal usage wear and tear is to be expected cosmetically of this product CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPMENT

I have an offer to buy it for $270

Thanks in advance

Last edited: