B4J Question Windows authentication with B4J

mcGeorge

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I am too stupid.

I tried to find a solution for an Windows AD based logon on ABMaterial. I found some examples for an NTLM authentication and thought that is the right way.

but ..

None of the examples are running, What ever I tried, I did get always an error message. And I am still not sure, if that is the correct way?

Can someone help me and tell me if that is the way or point me in the right direction?

I am really thankful, if someone had an example for me (include the necessary libraries) that will run.

(Please don't send me the links to other posts in that forum. I think I read and test all of them and it will not work.)

Thanks in advance.
George

mcGeorge

Licensed User
Longtime User
If the AD server is accessible over the internet and you are willing to send me the required details then I can try to build a solution.

Many thanks for that offer. In general, is the situation easy. It is a standard Window 2019 domain infrastructure. And yes, the domain controller is reachable. I am looking for a way, how a domain user can use his domain credentials for his authentication in an B4J application (in my case ABMaterial). Is there a way to forward the credentials (username/password) to the AD controller and get a response true/false whether the credentials are valid or not?
Thanks in advance for every help.

Upvote 0