[wish] Compile to Library: a way to make the jar library name pre defined

EduardoElias

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there,

A suggestion:

I broke down my code in many libraries, wonderful.

Then I created dozen more, for each library, since it is required to, I create a project file on its own folder. Fine, that is a good way to atomic test each library.

But when compiling to library it ask me the name of the library to be created. If this is eventual it is not a problem, but when you switch over many library I can make a mistake with the library name.

I would suggest to create in project attributes a key #libraryfilename or something like that, when assigned it does not ask for the library file name and compile using this name generating the file on the additional libraries folder as it is the default.

regards,

Eduardo Elias

EduardoElias

Licensed User
Longtime User
EREL,

PLEASE,

I wonder if it is possible for the next release to be added this simple solution to have a key on project attributes to define the external JAR file name that will be saved on the default alternate library directory.

This is getting huge problem for me, as many libraries that I have now it is getting common to switch between projects to change libraries and make the mistake of assigning the wrong library name when using the compile to library command.

I want to define a default for the project, so everytime I use the compile to library it automatically saves to that library name with no need to remember anything.

Thank you.

Eduardo Elias