Words fail me...

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, if I have 3K extra per month for something like this, I may not have financial issues BEFORE I receive the coaching. No clue about after. :p:D

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Through my blog posts, books, programs, videos and personal coaching I've helped tens of thousands of software developers:
  • Get better jobs
  • Increase their income
  • Become entrepreneurs or freelancers
  • Lose weight
  • Manage their finances

Brilliant!!!:D

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's probably the lighter wallet! :D

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
reminds me of these seminars or ebooks where they tell you how to become a millionaire.

but first you need to pay the speaker a big amount of money before you can join the seminar (and to listen to crap that's all over the internet and probably not working :) )

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've achieved all of the things he lists for much less than $2000 per hour

JakeBullet70

Licensed User
Longtime User
WOW!!!! Guy only has to work a few hours a month... :eek:
I want to ask him... 'Can you teach me how to do what you do?'

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would say he is the one that needs this guidance since he has such a strong need for $$$

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
For such a professional service and premium price, I'm very surprised to have spotted a grammar error...
  • Coaching package: We'll do 5 calls, spread out over however long you like. We'll work together to develop a develop a personal plan for you to achieve your goals. You'll also have unlimited email support from me. $9,000.

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Rumors say that to have the compiler working you have to attach a treadmill via a USB cable to your dev PC and run, run, run..
If any error occurs you are required to run an extra distance before you may try a new compile session..eheh

New statement on B4X site: we make weak programmers better .. marathon runners!

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The truth is that I'm thinking of making the IDE limited to hand cranked power computers:

crank_computer_SS.jpg

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What about the left handed guys!

Easy. The Pro version will allow to move the handle to the left.
Marketing department is also studying a whole bunch of new color combinations to appeal users of any age.. stay tuned.