Android Tutorial Wrapping "Android Library Projects"

TheMightySwe

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's not ready yet, we are waiting on testing cards from the bank so we can debug the project with the terminal.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What do we do with the "libs" folder from the Android library? Does the compiled jar under /bin also have the libs folder in it?

No. You will need to add @DependsOn to tell the compiler that these libraries are required and copy them to the additional libraries folder.

Are you saying that the following common structure of the libs-folder is not possible with the #AdditionalRes module attribute ?

B4X:
libs / armeabi / libmylib.so
libs / armeabi-v7a / libmylib.so

Does this mean, we have to create the wrapper the "normal" way or do we need to put the so-library structure in raw-folder under Res instead (and adapt the system loadlibary method in java-code accordingly)?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Any one have sample sample project file for wrapper of Android library?
You should better create a new thread for your question instead of posting to an old thread.

What exactly do you mean with yur question?

Rajesh kannan MJ

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks @DonManfred . Actually I want to wrap a Android library based JAR file. I exported the JAR from Eclipse.

But I do not know where to put the JAR in the wrapper. I am starting to work with Firstlib java code. Can you please tell me where I should add the JAR file in the Firstlib?