B4J Question XLUtils xlStyle font problem

pipocas

Hello.

I'm running the sample code in the forum to create a excel file, posted here.

But i'm having some issues with the
TitleStyle.FontBoldColor(12, XL.COLOR_WHITE):
TitleStyle.FontBoldColor(12, XL.COLOR_WHITE)

i'm getting a runtime error
B4X:
export._show (java line: 265)
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Workbook.getNumberOfFonts()I
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:140)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(BA.java:98)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.NodeWrapper$1.handle(NodeWrapper.java:109)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.NodeWrapper$1.handle(NodeWrapper.java:1)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
    at javafx.base/javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.postProcess(Scene.java:3564)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.access$8200(Scene.java:3492)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3860)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1200(Scene.java:3579)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene.processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1849)
    at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2588)

any hints, please

pipocas

Also, the build standalone package menu command gives me this :
B4X:
B4JPackager11 Version 1.40
Exe name: Questionarios.exe
build folder: C:\apps\INQURI~1\INQURI~1\Objects\temp\build
InputJar: C:\apps\Inquéritos\Inquéritos\Objects\result.jar
Running: C:\apps\INQURI~1\INQURI~1\Objects\temp\FindDosPath.exe
Running: C:\java\jdk-14.0.1\bin\jar
Package name: com.inforpires.inqueritos
Running: C:\java\jdk-14.0.1\bin\jdeps
Explicitly excluded modules: [javafx.web]
Included modules: [javafx.web, jdk.charsets, java.base, java.desktop, java.logging, java.naming, java.security.jgss, java.sql, java.sql.rowset, java.transaction.xa, java.xml, java.xml.crypto, javafx.base, javafx.controls, javafx.fxml, javafx.graphics, javafx.media, javafx.swing]
Running: C:\java\jdk-14.0.1\bin\javac
module-info.java:27: error: the service implementation type must be a subtype of the service interface type, or have a public static no-args method named "provider" returning the service implementation
provides org.apache.poi.extractor.ExtractorProvider with org.apache.poi.extractor.MainExtractorFactory, org.apache.poi.ooxml.extractor.POIXMLExtractorFactory; provides org.apache.poi.sl.draw.ImageRenderer with org.apache.poi.sl.draw.BitmapImageRenderer, org.apache.poi.xslf.draw.SVGImageRenderer; provides org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.WorkbookProvider with org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbookFactory, org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbookFactory;opens org.apache.xmlbeans.metadata.system.sXMLTOOLS; opens org.apache.xmlbeans.metadata.system.sXMLSCHEMA;opens org.apache.xmlbeans.metadata.system.sXMLLANG;opens org.apache.xmlbeans.metadata.system.sXMLCONFIG;opens org.apache.poi.schemas.ooxml.system.ooxml;}
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ^
1 error

no #PackagerProperty used.

Upvote 0

pipocas

Hello.

Not sure about that. This minimal test project with only xlutils gives me no problems with TitleStyle.FontBoldColor & standalone packager.

The same code with this libs
1695721973035.png

and
B4X:
#AdditionalJar: mysql-connector-java-5.1.40-bin.jar
#PackagerProperty: IconFile = ..\Files\formicon.ico
#PackagerProperty: ExeName = Questionarios

makes TitleStyle.FontBoldColor crash and packager fail with the mentioned errors.

i'll try to remove libs one by one to try to catch it.

Attachments

• Project.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 32
Upvote 0